+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Extra Life 2014 Fundraiser Rewards!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Extra Life 2014 Fundraiser Rewards!

Greetings Ascended!

We just wanted to thank you all again so much for participating in this year's Extra Life. Whether you played, helped raise money, or donated-- everyone at Trion Worlds sincerely appreciates your efforts. This year, Extra Life managed to raise over 5.5 million dollars, and all of that money goes to Children's Miracle Network hospitals.

Fundraising for team Trion Worlds 2014 closed on Monday October 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM PDT, and we raised well over our goal, clocking in at over $95,000. And now that it's over, it's time for prizes!

Here's the breakdown:
    • The titles for both RIFT and Defiance (the Charitable for 1 hour of participation, and the Benefactor for 24 hours played throughout the weekend) will be going out before the end of this week. There are currently grants going as we speak, but since we had so many participants, it's going to take a while!
    • The fundraising tier rewards for Extra Life should be fulfilled by November 6th at the latest. You'll receive all your codes via email from them directly. As soon as I get confirmation from Extra Life that all codes have been sent, I'll be sure to update this post!
    • The exception to the above is the random winners for those that raised $500 or more. We at Trion Worlds will be reaching out to these players via email with their winning code, and will begin to send these out before the end of next week!
    • The players who donated to devs that offered custom rewards will be reached out to by us at Trion Worlds as well! That will start this week, and run into next week, as there are a good number of you to contact. Thanks so much for your patience!

Thank you all again!
    Last edited by CM Morgana; 10-30-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Greetings Ascended!

We just wanted to thank you all again so much for participating in this year's Extra Life. Whether you played, helped raise money, or donated-- everyone at Trion Worlds sincerely appreciates your efforts. This year, Extra Life managed to raise over 5.5 million dollars, and all of that money goes to Children's Miracle Network hospitals.

Fundraising for team Trion Worlds 2014 closed on Monday October 27, 2014 at 12:01 AM PDT, and we raised well over our goal, clocking in at over $95,000. And now that it's over, it's time for prizes!

Here's the breakdown:
    • The titles for both RIFT and Defiance (the Charitable for 1 hour of participation, and the Benefactor for 24 hours played throughout the weekend) will be going out before the end of this week. There are currently grants going as we speak, but since we had so many participants, it's going to take a while!
    • The fundraising tier rewards for Extra Life should be fulfilled by November 6th at the latest. You'll receive all your codes via email from them directly. As soon as I get confirmation from Extra Life that all codes have been sent, I'll be sure to update this post!
    • The exception to the above is the random winners for those that raised $500 or more. We at Trion Worlds will be reaching out to these players via email with their winning code, and will begin to send these out before the end of next week!

Thank you all again!
    Awesome!

I was glad to participate and hope to do it again next year. Thank you CM Morgana and all those at Trion who sacrificed your time and efforts to do this. As well Thank You to all the players who participated, logged on, live streamed, raised funds, and more. This was a great year and that amount we raised is just mind blowing. My hope is next year we can go even higher.

Nogardgib@Greybriar

<O└d Skool>

Fantastic! Can't wait to try on the Extra Life portrait. Unfortunately wasn't able to raise enough for the $500 special portrait but thank you to all those who helped me reach my $300 fundraising goal!

Had quite a blast in various Trion titles over the weekend!

So I'm totally excited that we were able to rock Extra Life this year and equally excited that the rewards come in code format so that I can give them away to my Twitch viewers and guildies!!!!

Question: The Extra Life portrait for raising over $500. Is this one coming in a different email?
    Last edited by Tauriell; 11-04-2014 at 09:59 AM.

~ TWITCH.TV ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriell View Post
    So I'm totally excited that we were able to rock Extra Life this year and equally excited that the rewards come in code format so that I can give them away to my Twitch viewers and guildies!!!!

Question: The Extra Life portrait for raising over $500. Is this one coming in a different email?
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana
    The exception to the above is the random winners for those that raised $500 or more. We at Trion Worlds will be reaching out to these players via email with their winning code, and will begin to send these out before the end of next week!
    Yes.

Thanks so much for participating, and thanks again Trion for everything! I got my e-mail with my codes from CMN / Extra Life about an hour ago and applied them. Can't wait to get home and try on / try out all the goodies!
    <Moonshadow> Deepwood Denizens:
    Ariarisha * Kalentiri * Revantari * Lilavasi * Rhonwen

Quote Originally Posted by Llwellyn View Post
    Yes.

Thanks so much for participating, and thanks again Trion for everything! I got my e-mail with my codes from CMN / Extra Life about an hour ago and applied them. Can't wait to get home and try on / try out all the goodies!
    I appreciate your trying to answer my question but the extra portrait isn't for the random winners. The only reason I asked is because I got the Trove reward for raising $500 or more but not the portrait.

Be entered into our RIFT Hero Drawing: 25 Heroes (selected at random) will receive a Nightmare Tide: Ultimate Nightmare Edition OR 1 Year of Patron Time your choice! In addition, everyone who reaches this tier will get a special Extra Life Portrait Frame. (Yes, its different from the $75 tier portrait!)

~ TWITCH.TV ~

@ Tauriell: Same here, PMd ocho he said they're looking into this

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriell View Post
    I appreciate your trying to answer my question but the extra portrait isn't for the random winners. The only reason I asked is because I got the Trove reward for raising $500 or more but not the portrait.
    Yep, my bad. I misread that part of her post and didn't see that that particular portion applied only to the random winners. Don't fly-by post, it's almost as bad as posting while drinking!

Thanks again, though, for being that freaking awesome for the kids!

Can't wait to get home and try on / try out all the goodies!
    any chance of screenshots? curious what the rewards look like...

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I'll be happy to take some and link them in here (or another thread) but I bet I get beat to it by one of the sites or another player. I won't be home until at least 8pm EST - but I will certainly grab some once I get dinner and get online.

I have a meeting at 6, then I have to go vote!

Yep, my bad. I misread that part of her post and didn't see that that particular portion applied only to the random winners. Don't fly-by post, it's almost as bad as posting while drinking!

Thanks again, though, for being that freaking awesome for the kids!
    Of course! Next year I will be all fancy wearing a cape and portrait for another 24 hour stream where I hope to double my goal

~ TWITCH.TV ~

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Screenies for the first portrait and cape. I'm in a dungeon at the moment so it might be a bit bright and uhhhh color bugged

Last edited by Tauriell; 11-04-2014 at 01:22 PM.

~ TWITCH.TV ~

Got my codes! Thank you!

Anyone have a screenshot of the special portrait? (the $500 one with a single wing and halo?)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonus View Post
    Got my codes! Thank you!

Anyone have a screenshot of the special portrait? (the $500 one with a single wing and halo?)
    Not yet, waiting for mine still

~ TWITCH.TV ~

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

The $500 codes will be coming shortly (read: 24~ hours or so); just wanted to post and say they're not forgotten!
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast