+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Keep an Eye Out for Nightmare Tide Streams and Videos

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Keep an Eye Out for Nightmare Tide Streams and Videos

Nightmare Tide is getting closer every day, and we've opened the gates for any streamers and video creators testing the game to start streaming content from Goboro Reef and Tarkin Glacier!

While these zones aren't 100% done yet, our artists are still intent on improving their already stellar work, we're really happy with the direction things are headed and want you to see them! We'll continue to allow more areas to be streamed as we get closer, so you can see the whole thing.

We can't wait to see the creative efforts these folks put into showing off the exciting Nightmare Tide expansion!

Thanks,

Last edited by Seatin; 09-12-2014 at 03:54 AM.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

I also encourage any folks streaming the expansion to post a link in this thread. That will help folks find it and get a look at Nightmare Tide.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Nightmare Tide is getting closer every day, and we've opened the gates for any streamers and video creators testing the game to start streaming content from Goboro Reef and Tarkin Glacier!

While these zones aren't 100% done yet, our artists are still intent on improving their already stellar work, we're really happy with the direction things are headed and want you to see them! We'll continue to allow more areas to be streamed as we get closer, so you can see the whole thing.

We can't wait to see the creative efforts these folks put into showing off the exciting Nightmare Tide expansion!

Thanks,
    So to clarify, No DH ? Just the first and last zone? Any other systems you want us to avoid showing? Are Nightmare Rifts ok? While I am super keen to start streaming the expansion as you know, I don't want to risk losing access so I want to be fairly crystal clear as to the limitations.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Now where is my fibre broadband
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendross View Post
    So to clarify, No DH ? Just the first and last zone? Any other systems you want us to avoid showing? Are Nightmare Rifts ok? While I am super keen to start streaming the expansion as you know, I don't want to risk losing access so I want to be fairly crystal clear as to the limitations.
    As long as it's not DH right now you are fine.

Thanks,
    Thank you!

We will do our best. Check your email and grab a cup of coffee.

ps. I may take you up on that standing on head thing.

Finally, we can stream some content to settle that most pressing of 3.0 lore questions: Does Lady Glasya wear a thong?

Does this mean I can post screen shots from Goboro Reef and Tarken Glacier as well? or is this just streaming

So when is open beta?
    Rianeva@Deepwood

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Does this mean I can post screen shots from Goboro Reef and Tarken Glacier as well? or is this just streaming
    It does. You can also blog about it. Semaphore is strictly forbidden though. ;)

Streaming right now 3.0 content twitch.tv/turntablist08

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

You can also blog about it. Semaphore is strictly forbidden though. ;)
    All I can say is:

nosemaphore.jpg

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Ascendant

I'll be going live at about 10:45 EST. Generally speaking I stream every day at that time (sometimes starting sooner) the only days I don't stream are Saturday and Monday. For the time being it will be a solely Rift stream, normally I play other things as well but yea. Its all about the expansion right now! See you guys on the stream. And please do talk and tell me what you are interested in seeing.

http://www.twitch.tv/khellendross
    Last edited by Khelendross; 09-11-2014 at 06:38 PM.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast