+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition FAQ

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition FAQ

Do I have to purchase a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition to access the Plane of Water, additional levels, and other RIFT 3.0 content?
    No! Nightmare Tide is a full, free expansion for all RIFT players. Prepare to invade the planes, with or without a Digital Collector’s Edition!

Can I earn the new Earring Equipment Slots in-game if I don’t purchase a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition?
    Yes. You can unlock each Earring Slot (there are two) per character using an in-game currency (similar to Infinity Stones). Purchasing a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition will grant both slots to all characters you create.

Can I purchase the bag slot separately? Is there any other way to obtain the bag slot?
    No. The bag slot is exclusive to bundles that include a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition.

What is the Manugo League? What kinds of rewards are available?
    The Manugo League is a mysterious organization dedicated to the ancient Eth game of Manugo. While some consider Manugo a hobby, others consider it a way of life. You will earn various equipment rewards and crafting recipes as you gain ranks in the Manugo League.

What items are only available to players with the Planewalker: Water attunement?
    Roughly 15-20% of the gear in Nightmare Tide will require the Planewalker: Water attunement. These items will be spread throughout all gear levels (and every aspect of the game). No gear type – for example, rings or raid gear – will be exclusively limited to players with the Planewalker: Water attunement.

Is there any other way to earn the Planewalker: Water attunement?
    Yes. We currently plan to offer the attunement in-game for Abyssal Crusader's Marks earned by completing Expert level-65 dungeons. Purchasing a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition will grant the attunement to all characters you create.

Will the Instant Level 60 Boost be available apart from Nightmare Tide Collector’s Editions?
    We do not plan to offer an Instant Level 60 Boost outside of the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Editions.

Is there a way to earn Minion Slots other than with the Collector’s Edition perk “A Minion for Thee”?
    Minion slots may be purchased for RIFT Credits in-game. Each slot purchased with Credits (or unlocked with a Collector’s Edition) is granted to all characters on your account.

Can I get a Thresher Mount without a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition?
    The Cobalt Thresher mount is currently exclusive to the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition.

Which items can the Void Accelerators upgrade?
    Void Accelerators can be used to upgrade existing Raid Tier 2 and Raid Tier 3 gear.

How often can I use Planewalker’s Call? Where can people be summoned from?
    The tentative cooldown for this ability is 1 hour. You can use this anywhere you can currently summon friends.

Do I have to wait for the Nightmare Tide release to get my items?
    Some of the items in the Collector’s Editions (the Accelerators, Thresher Mount, and Abyssal Satchel) are available now! The remainder of the items will become available on the release of Nightmare Tide.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Just as a FYI to players on our European servers, the instantly available items will come with the regularly scheduled hotfix.

Thanks,

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    What items are only available to players with the Planewalker: Water attunement?
    Roughly 15-20% of the gear in Nightmare Tide will require the Planewalker: Water attunement. These items will be spread throughout all gear levels (and every aspect of the game). No gear type – for example, rings or raid gear – will be exclusively limited to players with the Planewalker: Water attunement.

Yes. We currently plan to offer the attunement in-game for Abyssal Crusader's Marks earned by completing Expert level-65 dungeons. Purchasing a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition will grant the attunement to all characters you create.
    So, if I don't do expert dungeons and I don't buy a collector's edition, there will be about 15-20% of the gear from quests and drops that I won't be able to equip on my characters. Is that correct?

Dimensions on Wolfsbane

Apothecaria Lyceum & Retreat
    Weaver's Rest
    Setting the Scene Contest Entry: Lucy Looks into a Wardrobe

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaene View Post
    So, if I don't do expert dungeons and I don't buy a collector's edition, there will be about 15-20% of the gear from quests and drops that I won't be able to equip on my characters. Is that correct?
    Yes, that is essentially correct. You'll still be able to obtain a full set of gear however.

Do I have to purchase a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition to access the Plane of Water, additional levels, and other RIFT 3.0 content?
    No! Nightmare Tide is a full, free expansion for all RIFT players. Prepare to invade the planes, with or without a Digital Collector’s Edition!

Can I earn the new Earring Equipment Slots in-game if I don’t purchase a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition?
    Yes. You can unlock each Earring Slot (there are two) per character using an in-game currency (similar to Infinity Stones). Purchasing a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition will grant both slots to all characters you create.

Can I purchase the bag slot separately? Is there any other way to obtain the bag slot?
    No. The bag slot is exclusive to bundles that include a Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition.

The Manugo League is a mysterious organization dedicated to the ancient Eth game of Manugo. While some consider Manugo a hobby, others consider it a way of life. You will earn various equipment rewards and crafting recipes as you gain ranks in the Manugo League.

Will the Instant Level 60 Boost be available apart from Nightmare Tide Collector’s Editions?
    We do not plan to offer an Instant Level 60 Boost outside of the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Editions.

Is there a way to earn Minion Slots other than with the Collector’s Edition perk “A Minion for Thee”?
    Minion slots may be purchased for RIFT Credits in-game. Each slot purchased with Credits (or unlocked with a Collector’s Edition) is granted to all characters on your account.

The Cobalt Thresher mount is currently exclusive to the Nightmare Tide Collector’s Edition.

Void Accelerators can be used to upgrade existing Raid Tier 2 and Raid Tier 3 gear.

The tentative cooldown for this ability is 1 hour. You can use this anywhere you can currently summon friends.

Some of the items in the Collector’s Editions (the Accelerators, Thresher Mount, and Abyssal Satchel) are available now! The remainder of the items will become available on the release of Nightmare Tide.
    NO PvP Goodies. I'm sad. Some of us (A Lot of us) only PvP.

Oh look, he left out the, in my opinion, most important question of loyalty and patron time.

Way to drop the ball here Trion. You implemented the Loyalty system to reward players for supporting the game and the company, and then you choose to NOT use that system. This is rather absurd, if I buy the $150 package I should be getting my $150 worth of loyalty. This shouldn't even be something that should be a question at all, it should be a no-brainer for you all.

Don't tell me you want to reward players for supporting the game and they choose to not reward me for supporting the game, that is just hypocritical.

So I'm going to make a simply prediction here, I give it a week and I'm guessing the story on loyalty will be changing. For rift and trions sake I hope it does.

Why is there no patron just out of curiosity?

At the very least people would be more convinced if they got some patron out of it
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboned View Post
    I agree, there should have been some more pvp goodies with this.

Examples:
    -Token pots (to increase marks and favor)
    -Extra warfront entry thingies
    -Pot to boost prestige to be able to purchase the starter set for pvp (rank 70? freelancers?) just as the pot that boosts peeps to lvl 60 (to get new lvl 60 pvpers in the game, not just pvers)

Those are just some of my ideas.

Also I feel the package should award loyalty for the items you could buy in game with credits such as the expansion slots for minions and such. 150 bucks without loyalty whereaz others could choose to buy the individual items they want from the store with credits when available for likely less than that and get loyalty seems a bit off.
    Last edited by Xenoheart; 09-03-2014 at 10:57 AM.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Sorry to be insistent, Ocho, but I'm kind of worried :

Can we earn BiS items/recipes with the Manugo League ?

Minions slots are different from our Minions List, right ? Is it like the number of Minions we can send in missions at the same time ?

Are these Void Accelerators usefull with level 65 items ? Can they upgrade 65 items to create BiS ones ?

Also, what are the Abyssal Crusader's Accelerators for ? The 65 equivalent ? Can they give BiS items ?

Thank you for the FAQ.

Default Collector edition

how much this cost and how to get it?

I have a question about this specifically. Will these Accelerators be useful/usable in 3.0, or are they only useful right now for pre-NT gear?

Edit: You beat me to it! Question still remains, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxii View Post
    Are these Void Accelerators usefull with level 65 items ? Can they upgrade 65 items to create BiS ones ?

Also, what are the Abyssal Crusader's Accelerators for ? The 65 equivalent ? Can they give BiS items ?.
    Last edited by Sedvick; 09-03-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboned View Post
    Nothing for pvp its JUST SAD , I guess 3.0 will be full pve investment like SL. If there is not a big change for pvp in 3.0 I will just raid logging sometimes and play less and less this game, its just sad not having more options specially for pvpers and for many new possible players that love pvp. Like I said im half pvp and half raider.
    Last edited by elfaraon; 09-03-2014 at 11:04 AM.

So basically, I should just stop wasting my time now leveling my (currently level 39) character up if I plan to buy the NTCE ... since I will be able to instantly make him level 60? Or will you only be able to instantly level up new level 1 characters?
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

I'm also disappointed about no loyalty or patron time included in any of the packs. And the Manugo League thing is still not really explained, sounds like a minigame to me?

This is kind of an interesting way to place a timesink/gating for people, I imagine to stretch out the content a bit for those not ahead of the curve with these editions? My initial impression of this atm.

General of Telara

I have to agree here. I am quite shocked. How ON EARTH do we NOT get loyalty for this???
    Last edited by Balidin; 09-03-2014 at 11:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast