+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fashion Week Returns to Telara with Player-Created Items!

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    I'm loving these contest winning weapon pieces, I got the Draconic Greatstaff for my cleric and the Gearblade for my warrior. One minor question: the weapons are Bound to Account, which is typical for costume stuff, but the capes are not? I bought a Cloak of the Void just because I liked it, wasn't sure what wardrobe or even toon I would use it on yet, but quickly noticed it was soulbound. Is that intentional?
    I'm glad to see that you like my design for a staff. Maybe it's just the noob in me, but I find it kind of exciting to finally see my concept idea in game. Pretty cool. My personal favorite items (aside from the Draconic staff of course ) is the Shard of Runes sword and that black Void cape.
    "If a raging brute is what they want, then I will not disappoint..."

- Atrophinius -

- In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus Sanctum... - [/FONT]

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #17

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    I'm loving these contest winning weapon pieces, I got the Draconic Greatstaff for my cleric and the Gearblade for my warrior. One minor question: the weapons are Bound to Account, which is typical for costume stuff, but the capes are not? I bought a Cloak of the Void just because I liked it, wasn't sure what wardrobe or even toon I would use it on yet, but quickly noticed it was soulbound. Is that intentional?
    They (the cloaks) will be BoA after next weeks hotfix.

Maybe it's my setting but they should have a glow or something to them. I would buy them then.. but maybe I can't see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2