+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ocho

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Conquest Map: Steppes of Infinity

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default New Conquest Map: Steppes of Infinity

Ascended of the Nightfall, Oathsworn, and Dominion: It’s time to prepare for a three-faction war for the Steppes of Infinity!

A new Conquest Map is now avvailable in RIFT! The Steppes of Infinity features all-new objectives and opportunities for exciting PvP action. Will you battle to control the forts of Brevo and Antapo, or will you brave a gauntlet of foes to ferry charges between them? Will you attempt to score for your faction, or ruthlessly cut down your enemies? The choice is yours, but with powerful rewards for the winning team, it is important to make the correct one!

For the present, all Conquest matches will take place at the Steppes of Infinity for a time to give everyone a chance to try out the new map. After a brief introductory period, we’ll start alternating Conquests between the Steppes of Infinity and Stillmoor.

Battle well Ascended, and do your faction proud!
    Last edited by Ocho; 03-12-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Soulwalker

only way to finish it by reaching kill points ? because at this time, there is not many players so kinda impossible to finish .

Currently the new Cq is not really fun ! is it possible to put a 10min tick which grant powers! it will be useful for pve boys and people who works and don't have times to play the new cq until the end ! ty!

Cordially
    DESTINY
    RUSILA@Gelidra
    1.0 to 1.9 all boss down Rip Maelforge Version 1 2.0 to 2.9 All boss down rip Maelforge Version 2
    3.0 Nigthmare expert : all clean 3.0 10man : 4/4 3.0 20man : Ms 5/5

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

For those of you wanting more info on how the CQ works, the folks over at RIFTGrate have made a handy guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    For those of you wanting more info on how the CQ works, the folks over at RIFTGrate have made a handy guide.
    Thanks for this. at first I was like.........what do we do??

Still quite a lag fest when two big groups meet, any tips for that? I have turned video settings down.
    R.I.P
    lvl 60 warrior
    He met his unfortunate demise in the form of a mandatory name change.

Soulwalker

Neverending Conquest?

Shadowlander

yes Gottika we all know the TEAM that wins all CQ games... it is so fun ..that nobody go CQ now..

Plane Touched

Another CQ? I just threw up a little :S

Shadowlander

How come there's no cap on points which triggers the CQ timer yet?
    This morning I joined CQ only to discover it has been going for nearly 8h because players haven't bothered killing eachother enough to reach 0 on the counter but Dominion was already at 51,868 points from carrying stones around.

An alternative way to trigger the timer other than the kill counter is badly needed and it should not be hard to implement!
    I hope you do remember previous CQ was won mostly by % domination and not kills.
    Major development gap this time.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by TooLate View Post

An alternative way to trigger the timer other than the kill counter is badly needed and it should not be hard to implement!
    We're looking at implementing one.

Telaran

Make max 5ppl join to conquest or there is no sense to join it...0 balance. Epic fail job with making can't join with other race to cq, total 0 chance to make good premede vs pvp server one.

Time should pop at point around 10k? or we get 5h conquest

So can you guys fix your lazy design with the map and stop letting us fall through the graphics into eternity, being forced to recall, then getting thrown onto a different team. Posted about it in PVP forums. Sent in bug reports. Had friends send in bug reports. Do what you are payed to do. Thank you

Again. How brilliant. Lets make it so that when a team fully upgrade a dream generator it takes points from the other team. Ok fine. Heres the kicker. When I upgrade one and use a pad to go to the next one woops half my squad fell through your crappy designed map and had to recall out. You guys....

+ Reply to Thread