+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 156 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Like Tree3019Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Producer's Letter & Dev Diary - Introducing RIFT Free-to-Play

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    You aren't Dani.
    Thanks!

Core Raid Spots Available --- (Trekkies) Wed/Sun/Mon 9 PM - 12 AM ST :: Holding TRYOUTS for a core raid spots on Mon/Tues, 5:30 PM Server, just send a tell! Must be 3/4 or 4/5 minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    daglar I'm hearing you're offering the Expert Dungeon gear in the cash shop?

Not sure how much I like that...

Then again.. depending on the price, I would probably just run the dungeons..
    That's pretty much why it's being offered. Only people who can't be bothered running dungeons for a couple days to be raid ready would even buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    2.3 will not have any raid gear for sale. We are not releasing the entire tier of T2 raid gear with 2.3 -- most of it comes with 2.4

~Daglar
    He's asking if you're going to be selling Raid Gear at all at some point...
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #649
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rodario View Post
    Sadly, you lost many subs because of this.
    Not a decision that can be unmade. It has been this way prior to launch and won't be changing in the foreseeable future. Sorry.

~Daglar

I've said this in a few places, and I'll say it here too We have to be very careful with what we offer in Patron status. It cannot become a "requirement" to play the game.

You guys know, with everything, we listen to feedback and we act on it. Constructive feedback from the community is amazing and it has helped shape this game since the beginning - and will continue to do so.

A couple of core goals with Patron status:
    Don't take real things away from people (Don't give space and take it away).
    Don't make it required or turn non Patrons into second class citizens.

We are looking at more benefits for Patrons, but we need to keep the above in mind.

~Daglar
    "It cannot become a "requirement" to play the game." ok enough said there thanks for convincing me this game is over for me. thanks for ****ting all over my favorite mmo

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    That's pretty much why it's being offered. Only people who can't be bothered running dungeons for a couple days to be raid ready would even buy it.
    Yea, thats what I figured..It's probably more for people who Raid and don't wanna gear out a new character
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    and thats the kinda garbage i refuse to encourage.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Daglar, what happened to your purple name?

Did a mod accidentally ban you?
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 05-14-2013 at 12:51 PM.

Not a decision that can be unmade. It has been this way prior to launch and won't be changing in the foreseeable future. Sorry.

~Daglar
    What non purple name ?

I may have missed it since the pages are really scrolling by here, but how will this affect Dimensions? Some consider them fluff. Others approach them with the same level of seriousness as raids.

Are there going to be cash shop exclusive dimensions, items, etc, or are dimensions viewed as "content" and not behind a paywall?

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Daglar, what happened to your purple name?
    He learned crowd-blending from his ancestor Ezio Auditore.

Prophet of Telara Shaidar Haran's Avatar

I've read every single post in this thread. I'm responding to as many as it makes sense to.

I'm not actually sure why everything is being shunted here however.

~Daglar
    There was someone closing all threads in General Discussions and linking this thread as ongoing for that topic.
    My Hand Reaches Far...

Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
    There's typically no warning for unexpected crashes.

Soulwalker

I've said this in a few places, and I'll say it here too We have to be very careful with what we offer in Patron status. It cannot become a "requirement" to play the game.

You guys know, with everything, we listen to feedback and we act on it. Constructive feedback from the community is amazing and it has helped shape this game since the beginning - and will continue to do so.

We are looking at more benefits for Patrons, but we need to keep the above in mind.

~Daglar
    Please keep this in mind - its not that you are taking anything away that bothers most people (I think). It's that you are opening the doors to people to have what we (subscribers) paid for and are still paying - for free. I personally feel what you (currently) offer Patrons is poor - especially some subscribers with almost 2 years subscription remaining.
    I think the Trion Rift team need to re-think what they are offering subscribers - current and future.
    Make us feel special - that's all we want
    After all we are your current customers - don't forget us before you have even started F2P

Soulwalker

hmm in works for a year.. strange 3 months ago y'all stated rift would not go f2p and there is no talk about it going f2p, and the talk about it was just rumors =(.. anyways i think the sub awards atm are just an eye catcher and that's it. at least for the moment. Now is it still gonna be 6 character per shard or do i gotta start clearing some characters off

Rift Disciple

~Daglar
    You will be separating both "patrons" and non-patrons. The issue becomes money (your paycheck btw). Somehow, you will need people to pay for goods, otherwise everyone will just dump their subs. Relying on a cash shop will just simply cause more pink slips for Trion employees. Good luck with that. Last time I checked, the last F2P (SWToR) pretty much crashed and burned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 156 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 144 ... LastLast