+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Greetings from your new Community Coordinator, Morgana!

So does that make your official title "Day keeper of Elrar"?
    Rebooting initiated... Loading Crayons 2.0

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    What is yours anyways...I've been wondering for quite some time.
    (staredad cosplay #1)
    It's Kymberly Jane with some baked beans

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    What will your avatar be? /suspense
    I...actually don't know! That's a good question and-- HAHAHAHA, I do see that Elrar's just changed his. After a bit of meditating...why not go with a meme theme?

xanduin246 - Yes, I absolutely used to do that! Nice to see you again!

TekBlk - What, like an animal tamer? Hmmm. Maybe. Sounds like a lot of effort. He's a tall guy, you know. Gigantic! Elrar the Abominable!
    CM Morgana ~ Community Coordinator ~
    Avatar art is courtesy of Allie Brosh!

Highest of fives.

Quote Originally Posted by CM Morgana View Post
    Hello everyone~

My name is Morgana, and today marks my first day as Community Coordinator at Trion! A few of you RIFT veterans may recognise my name from the days of old, but to the vast majority of you, I think that Morgana will be a new name. I'm here to support Elrar and the moderation team in any way that I can, and will be working across all of our titles in addition to RIFT.

I started at Trion in February of 2011, where I began as a Senior In-Game Support Agent, serving my lovely Customer Service family til May 2012. I left my Customer Service roots and joined the QA Team, and now, I'm here on the community team. I hope to get to know all of you over the coming months. ♥

~ Morgana
    So, are you like on the same level as Elrar or are you replacing Dahanese or Amary, or is community coordinator a new job? Oh, I know, you are replacing Walsingham! Elrar has been quite lonely since he departed.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Why not go with a meme theme?
    I like you already. Us two are similar it seems...too bad no one ever knows what mine is (sig included) :-(

You might want to add captions though as "BREAK ALL THE ENCOUNTERS!" or "LOCK ALL THE FORUM POSTS!"
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 05-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by lizbot View Post
    Highest of fives.
    Up high <o/

Intrinsc - Definitely not replacing Elrar or the lovely Dahanese! I report to the both of them, actually! And while Amary has departed for other projects, I am not a direct replacement for her! I'm more like a catch-all between all titles, and will be doing a lot of lurking and reading in general. Watching you. Forever. (Okay, maybe not forever. A girl needs to sleep.)

RoughRaptors - I figure I can rotate through them as appropriate, but I need to get a feel first. Also, I definitely got yours! Staredad comics are amazing.

Intrinsc - Definitely not replacing Elrar or the lovely Dahanese! I report to the both of them, actually! And while Amary has departed for other projects, I am not a direct replacement for her! I'm more like a catch-all between all titles, and will be doing a lot of lurking and reading in general. Watching you. Forever. (Okay, maybe not forever. A girl needs to sleep.)
    As long as you're cute you can watch me as long as you want.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

and will be working across all of our titles in addition to RIFT.
    If you give us any news about NA ArcheAge, we will love you forever.

Plane Walker

Good Luck with your new role as community coordinator

Also Note: When did trion get this so called QA team.

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #26

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    As long as you're cute you can watch me as long as you want.
    ಠ_ಠ Hmm. Maybe I have not formed the best plan of action. Back to the drawing board !

Kriptini - Sorry, no can do! Elrar will surely fill you guys in as soon as he is able.

wigglywoo - Thanks very much! And aww, so harsh~~ Our QA works hard-- a new build every day, sometimes more than that. I adore my QA family just as much as my CS one.

Plane Walker

ಠ_ಠ Hmm. Maybe I have not formed the best plan of action. Back to the drawing board !

Kriptini - Sorry, no can do! Elrar will surely fill you guys in as soon as he is able.

wigglywoo - Thanks very much! And aww, so harsh~~ Our QA works hard-- a new build every day, sometimes more than that. I adore my QA family just as much as my CS one.
    Must of been Elrar and his good looks that pulled you away from your belothered QA team then

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Oh, I know, you are replacing Walsingham! Elrar has been quite lonely since he departed.
    Does this mean you hook me up with the "the Know It All" title? I don't know how Smart has lived this long without it.

Shadowlander

WB Morgana
    Xhadena@Blightweald , Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by roughraptors View Post
    you might want to add captions though as "break all the encounters!" or "lock all the forum posts!"
    Read all the suggestion forums!
    PUG all the raids!
    Kick all the dwarves!
    Last edited by Dyeus; 05-09-2013 at 05:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast