+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Moonshade Pools Mayhem!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Moonshade Pools Mayhem!

Too bad it's April or else the title would have been perfect...

But seriously, a new dimension arrives next week!

The natural beauty of the Moonshade Highlands can at last be yours.

We've got some awesome plans to celebrate its release:

RIFTWATCH SUBSCRIBERS - Anyone who receives our Newsletter will get a special gift, two ferns to decorate your new abode. And between which you can groom your most masculine of facial hair.

TWO LIVE STREAMS - www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

Dimensional Thunderdome - Friday, 4/12 @ 1:30PM Pacific: 3 Teams Enter, 1 Team Leaves. Show off your dimensioneering skills and compete for prizes!

Moonshade Pools Tour - Friday, 4/19 @ 1:30PM Pacific: The two winners of our Joy of Dimensions Contest have been hard at work decorating their own Moonshade Pools. We'll show you just how awesome it can look!

Last edited by Elrar; 04-11-2013 at 03:13 PM.

finally i can start making my small village

How many items can you drop? How much will it cost?
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    How many items can you drop? How much will it cost?
    think it will be 1000items dimension and cost 500p or 800p ?

I don't even do dimensions and I can't wait for this; It's definitely the most gorgeous one thus far (with Bogling Boggle come in 2nd!)

The dimensional thunderdrome; who is it that are in the teams? There hasn't been any information on the teams, or on how to enter. Are the general players of Rift allowed to enter, or is this pre-chosen teams by trion that we are watching?

I would have liked to enter a dimensional contest of some sort. It would be great if there was a way to do them more frequently for the playerbase.
    Harrier the Corgimancer

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Default Rift Dream Dimensions - Interview with Kumberlin empty Moonshade Pools

Ascendant

its 1000 item total for 600 plat (or 700) over the 4 upgrade levels.

And its HUGE.

Kit has it open on the PTS (open to everyone, place and pick up items etc) if you want to play in it early... or you can visit their great creations on Deepwood.. they are worth the visit!

Plane Touched

Hmm .. dimensional Thunderdome ...

Some questions:

How do you enter the Thunderdome? Do you pick teams? How do you pick Teams? Is there an entry form to show your interest? Do the teams (members of) have to have Dimensions? If they have to have dimensions already, is the voting counted to get into these teams?

Basically, you announce about this, but there doesn't seem to be any info on how "I" can contribute, or how "my" guild can contribute other than "viewing a battle".

Please don't take any offense at the above questions, it's just that I'm so excited about this event, and YES I will be watching it.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Dimesional Thunderdome will be on the PTS Shard. Anyone can create a level 1 character, or transfer their existing. Fluffy will be available so you can get plat to purchase any items needed for the event.

Anyone who participates will need to join a special Guild created for the event. This is to prevent griefing we saw the last time we held this event. So if you don't want to deguild your main we recommend rolling an alt

I'll select Team captains, you then can join their public group if space allows. We'll move members around if necessary to ensure even sized groups.

We may have greater demand to participate this time now that others have seen what it entails from February's live stream. I can't guarantee that everyone who shows will get to compete, but do know we intend to run this many more times in the future and intend to constantly improve as much as we can.

It's still an experiment, but a fun way to show off the power of Dimensions in our Friday Live Stream, so definitely let us know your thoughts & feedback!
    Last edited by Elrar; 04-12-2013 at 08:44 AM.

That looks absolutely amazing. Trion, your graphics never disappoint!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Dimesional Thunderdome will be on a LIVE US Shard. Anyone can create a level 1 character, we'll announce the shard tomorrow morning in preparation for the Live Stream.

Anyone who participates will need to join a special Guild created for the event. This is to prevent griefing we saw the last time we held this event. So if you don't want to deguild your main we recommend rolling an alt

I'll select Team captains, you then can join their public group if space allows. We'll move members around if necessary to ensure even sized groups.

We may have greater demand to participate this time now that others have seen what it entails from February's live stream. I can't guarantee that everyone who shows will get to compete, but do know we intend to run this many more times in the future and intend to constantly improve as much as we can.

It's still an experiment, but a fun way to show off the power of Dimensions in our Friday Live Stream, so definitely let us know your thoughts & feedback!
    Would you like me to advertise this? Please let blogs know including Radish we have a large support network and a ton of readers passionate about Dimensions. This kind of thing would be great incentives to support fan sites and Rift community as a whole.

Neat, I hope I actually start getting newsletters now.. I haven't for over half a year, but I think I figured out what the problem might have been. Do newsletters require an active sub with renewal set up? Because I cancelled my sub after buying the year + SL deal.

Between Two Fe- bahahaaaa! love it!
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by xanduin246 View Post
    Neat, I hope I actually start getting newsletters now.. I haven't for over half a year, but I think I figured out what the problem might have been. Do newsletters require an active sub with renewal set up? Because I cancelled my sub after buying the year + SL deal.
    you dont need an active account to get the newsletter
    i cant get them sent to my account mail, never figured out why, just ended up subbing with a fake email
    the items are via code so you can just add it to your account from the dummy email
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 04-11-2013 at 07:52 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast