+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations to our Joy of Dimension's Winners!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Congratulations to our Joy of Dimension's Winners!

Hail Ascended!

The votes have been cast and all entries reviewed and the winners of our Joy of Dimension's contest have been selected.

Please join me in congratulating the winners and thank you to everyone for the countless number of submissions we received this was a hard-fought battle!

For all the details on what the contest entailed you can read more on www.riftgame.com/joyofdimensions

TOP VOTED

FIRST PRIZE
    Cozy Getaway
    By Kumberlin@Deepwood

SECOND PRIZE
    Lavish
    By Lyx@Laethys

THIRD PRIZE
    Enoki Lounge
    By Wry@Greybriar

GRAND PRIZE WINNER
    Selected by a panel of Trion judges based on a variety of Criteria!

~Sweethearts~
    By Kitasia@Deepwood

Congratulations again and have a wonderful weekend to all our Dimensioneers!

Thank you so much!

Congratulations to the others!

I so enjoyed seeing all of the dimensions. I made lvl 1's on many shards to go and visit a lot of the dimensions in person. Some really inspiring dimensions out there!

Thanks again!
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

Congratulations to all of the winners especially Lyx!

Congrats to all the people that paid for votes, yay for you !

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Some of the winners Dimensions were simply jaw dropping, so much thought and patience gone into them, i know i certainly wouldn't be able to do even a fraction of it

A suggestion for the next one or any other Dimension tours, show first a basic view of the Dimension as bought "new" and then cut in the players one.

There were a lot of new viewers on the Twitch channel impressed by what they saw but didn't know what the Dimension looked like from 'blank'

I was so excited for Kumberlin since she is on my shard and part of our dimension community here on Deepwood. Grats woman and Grats to the others. Also to everyone who participated thank you for letting us into your dimensions. They were, and are a blast to visit.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 02-16-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Some of the winners Dimensions were simply jaw dropping, so much thought and patience gone into them, i know i certainly wouldn't be able to do even a fraction of it

A suggestion for the next one or any other Dimension tours, show first a basic view of the Dimension as bought "new" and then cut in the players one.

There were a lot of new viewers on the Twitch channel impressed by what they saw but didn't know what the Dimension looked like from 'blank'
    Excellent Idea!!
    Never Seperate the Life You Lead.. From the Words You Speak

Greybriar..
    Qweewicket - Savatorian - Autumndawn - Fayanarose - Paddywicket
    WHEE alt much Lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I was so excited for Kumberlin since she is on my shard and part of our dimension community here on Deepwood. Grats woman and Grats to the others. Also to everyone who participated thank you for letting us into your dimensions. They were, and are a blast to visit.
    Grats on Grand Prize, im glad you won it
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    And congratulations to you too! I know how tickled you are to have won! Can't wait to see your next project! I know you always have something creative brewing!
    Guild ~ Creative Outlet

Thanks I do its just slow starting cause I cant seem to stay out of my main one lol.

Default with all due respect

Seriously so I guess the Contest rules meant nothing....... the second place winner used copy written material as his entry! Violating the rules of the contest which should have disqualified the entry. Well we now know the actual integrity of the Trion team. Screw the rules right? Keep your Alpha testers happy.........

Quote Originally Posted by Lostcode View Post
    Seriously so I guess the Contest rules meant nothing....... the second place winner used copy written material as his entry! Violating the rules of the contest which should have disqualified the entry. Well we now know the actual integrity of the Trion team. Screw the rules right? Keep your Alpha testers happy.........
    Oh almost forgot! Elrar not saying I will do this but....... By awarding a prize to someone who clearly violated the binding rules of the contest opens Trion to legal action from any participant in the contest.

Facebook voting...LOL!

[4/4 ToDQ[*]3/4 FT[*]2/5 EE]

Telaran

Gratz to the winners! And does anyone know where I can see the livestream again?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dryell View Post
    does anyone know where I can see the livestream again?
    All the videos are up on the Trion Twitch page

Here's the one from last Fridays with the winners, you'll need to forward to 34 minutes though for the stream to start

http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/367701656

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast