+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Event 11/3 @ 4PM PDT – New Fae Yule Event!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Asst. Community Manager Walsingham's Avatar

Default PTS Event 11/3 @ 4PM PDT – New Fae Yule Event!

As the bite of Winter begins to cover Telara, and Grandfather Frost and the Yulemother arrive to warm your hearts and hearths, your presence is required to test the Fae Yule Celebration before it goes live! Have you ever wanted to see a Corgi with red nose? Or an ent covered in lights? Now's your chance to see it before anyone else!

Join us on PTS Today, 11/3 @ 4PM PDT (11PM GMT) and help test RIFTS first seasonal event, as we try to find any kinks, bugs, or pressure points. This is a brand new event– so don’t expect it to be 100% fully functional but that’s what PTS is for!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Character Copy to PTS!

You can now copy your character to the Public Test Shard! Simply click the Transfer button when you’re at Character select on the Live client and select “Copy to PTS” – it’s as easy as that! (though there may be a few bugs/limitations we’re working out). We will no longer be offering Gear/Leveling vendors with the introduction of this feature (except when testing requires it.)

You will need to download the PTS client if you have not done so already, this is approximately the same size as installing the full game and may take some time. For more information about PTS and how to access it please see:

Welcome to the Public Test Shard! – Getting Started

We look forward to seeing you there – have fun!

yeah thats cool event!
    christmas event!!! thanks trion

I agree!! YAY to this!

I don't even normally go into the pts but I will be downloading it just to check this out early!!!

.... Recruiting officer for The Watch

Default I'll Be There Too

I spend most of my gaming time reading all of the content and not blasting/killing stuff... I'm very interested in how this looks and the story behind it all.

RIFT!
    EIOIN of FAEBLIGHT

Rift Disciple

For my yuletide present, I want to be able to kill people in PvP with Warrior. Please fix me, Trion.
    FNDYEGASODFFGHUJKCKLKQWYERZOTYZUUIROPSZXECVLBNFMTR ION. Okay? Thanks. Find something better to police than someone's forum signature.

+ Reply to Thread