+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ishtari

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Spotlight!

  1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Rift Team Zann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    16,549

    Default Guild Spotlight!

    Hi everyone,

    We are sending out a new call for guilds who want to participate in the Guild Spotlight feature. We want to hear your guild’s story! Whether your guild has been with us since Beta or you’ve only recently found a home in Telara, we want to hear from you.

    Guild leaders, please email your guild’s history, philosophy and anything else you’d like to share with the Community to guilds@trionworlds.com with your guild name and “Guild Spotlight” in the subject line. Tell us what makes your guild stand out from the rest! We’ll pick a few of our favorites to be featured in future installments of the Guild Spotlight.

    We can’t wait to hear your stories!

  2. #2
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default Mendors of the Rift

    We are a Guardian guild on Silkweb. Our core members migrated here right on launch due to losing interest in another game and guild politics there. One of our number was in the beta and constantly talking Rift up.

    We are casual players who have a diversity of interests. We only have two rules:

    1. Be Nice.
    2. Don't swear like the f-word is an article of the English language.

    Most of us are older gamers who came from other games - not just the one the core officers came from. We have folks from all over the country - Alaska to Florida to Hawaii - despite being really small still. We've allied with another guild for more advanced dungeons and raiding (someday). We are in no hurry to see the world and don't mind that some of our members disappear due to real life for awhile.

    We are very into sharing resources and are SLOWLY getting to the point where we can get a second guild bank tab. We are also alt-o-holics. I don't think we have a single member with just one toon in the guild. We love collecting pets and mounts and all the fun mini-games.

    Oh, and most of the women in the guild are knitters/crocheters/spinners. And most of the guys even have crafty hobbies like woodworking.

    This is all I can think of at the moment. But we are willing to answer any reasonable questions!
    Last edited by Ishtari; 10-26-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Forgot our differentiating thing.

  3. #3
    Telaran Spankmehard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtari View Post
    We are a Guardian guild on Silkweb. Our core members migrated here right on launch due to losing interest in another game and guild politics there. One of our number was in the beta and constantly talking Rift up.

    We are casual players who have a diversity of interests. We only have two rules:

    1. Be Nice.
    2. Don't swear like the f-word is an article of the English language.

    Most of us are older gamers who came from other games - not just the one the core officers came from. We have folks from all over the country - Alaska to Florida to Hawaii - despite being really small still. We've allied with another guild for more advanced dungeons and raiding (someday). We are in no hurry to see the world and don't mind that some of our members disappear due to real life for awhile.

    We are very into sharing resources and are SLOWLY getting to the point where we can get a second guild bank tab. We are also alt-o-holics. I don't think we have a single member with just one toon in the guild. We love collecting pets and mounts and all the fun mini-games.

    Oh, and most of the women in the guild are knitters/crocheters/spinners. And most of the guys even have crafty hobbies like woodworking.

    This is all I can think of at the moment. But we are willing to answer any reasonable questions!
    suppose to send them email not post onto here, just to let you know
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespera View Post
    Thanks, Kharde. The rest of you lot deserve spankings.
    Live Stream

    Spankmehard@Deepwood, Tank/Dps/Bad Healer

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Teach me to write something during a server build that isn't working right.

  5. #5
    Telaran SinfulEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    85

    Default Send them an email.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtari View Post
    We are a Guardian guild on Silkweb. Our core members migrated here right on launch due to losing interest in another game and guild politics there. One of our number was in the beta and constantly talking Rift up.

    We are casual players who have a diversity of interests. We only have two rules:

    1. Be Nice.
    2. Don't swear like the f-word is an article of the English language.

    Most of us are older gamers who came from other games - not just the one the core officers came from. We have folks from all over the country - Alaska to Florida to Hawaii - despite being really small still. We've allied with another guild for more advanced dungeons and raiding (someday). We are in no hurry to see the world and don't mind that some of our members disappear due to real life for awhile.

    We are very into sharing resources and are SLOWLY getting to the point where we can get a second guild bank tab. We are also alt-o-holics. I don't think we have a single member with just one toon in the guild. We love collecting pets and mounts and all the fun mini-games.

    Oh, and most of the women in the guild are knitters/crocheters/spinners. And most of the guys even have crafty hobbies like woodworking.

    This is all I can think of at the moment. But we are willing to answer any reasonable questions!
    this sounds like a really boring guild. knitting? Really?..

    <Liquidus> Is selectively Recruiting for HK Progression. 3/11 HK, T1 Content cleared.

  6. #6
    Telaran Dragon6567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulEgo View Post
    this sounds like a really boring guild. knitting? Really?..
    This is really rude. Don't you people not have any consideration at all? pfft... sick of damn rude people.

  7. #7
    Telaran SinfulEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon6567 View Post
    This is really rude. Don't you people not have any consideration at all? pfft... sick of damn rude people.
    Why you so mean?

    <Liquidus> Is selectively Recruiting for HK Progression. 3/11 HK, T1 Content cleared.

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    41

    Default

    No worries. Just remember that the crafters are the ones who will know how to survive the Zombie Apocalypse the longest. We have skills like making clothes and growing and preserving food in the long-term.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Artega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orlando,Fl
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankmehard View Post
    suppose to send them email not post onto here, just to let you know
    I couldn't help but lol.
    Respectfully
    Artega
    UnlimitedChaos.guildlaunch.com

  10. #10
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    55

    Default akylios killed mah guild!

    Awakening R.I.P like many other guilds that ripped through HK as we got to akylios and lost players we could not replace them due to the lack of HIT/focus with lesser geared raid ready players wich caused more of our geared players to unsub/play starwars and now our guilds dead i server transfered to briarcliff and witnessed 2 other guild working on akylios melt that same week Hate and Citadel. this is not a fix this or i quit poste lol im still playing just pointing out that there may be a problem if strong raiding guilds are imploding like this.

  11. #11
    Champion Boromir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    539

    Default

    Sounds fun

  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22

    Default rude

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon6567 View Post
    This is really rude. Don't you people not have any consideration at all? pfft... sick of damn rude people.
    stop being rude you are way worse than the quote in your comment.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Pixel Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,231

    Default

    nexus wins by default because im in it
    who took my names!

  14. #14
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donnib View Post
    Awakening R.I.P like many other guilds that ripped through HK as we got to akylios and lost players we could not replace them due to the lack of HIT/focus with lesser geared raid ready players wich caused more of our geared players to unsub/play starwars and now our guilds dead i server transfered to briarcliff and witnessed 2 other guild working on akylios melt that same week Hate and Citadel. this is not a fix this or i quit poste lol im still playing just pointing out that there may be a problem if strong raiding guilds are imploding like this.
    R.I.P. Aigis - the guild addiction took our raid leader while we were progressing on sicaron

    The 4 or 5 remaining members of aigis and myself merged with another world top 20 guild named inquisition to form Citadel.

    R.I.P. Citadel - guild leadership quit game to IRL reasons while progressing on akylios

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  15. #15
    Banned Swiftly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    RIP RIFT: Planes of Telara.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts