+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATED: Ashes of History World Event Starts Wednesday, 10/12!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default UPDATED: Ashes of History World Event Starts Wednesday, 10/12!

Your fiery Ash Strider mount awaits as the forces of Fire and Earth descend upon Telara!

Read the Full Story @ The Rift Community Blog

Update - 12:30PM PDT: The World Event is now live, thanks again for your patience during the delay. Have fun!
    Last edited by Elrar; 10-13-2011 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Your fiery Ash Strider mount awaits as the forces of Fire and Earth descend upon Telara!

Will it be both zones at the same time?

Finally some action!
    Grim Yollidan the Insomniac, Blightweald EU
    WARNING! Treating my posts too seriously is not advised. Reading may cause headaches, anger, disbelief and nausea. If you find yourself in any of these conditions, please consult your psychotherapist... or your mom. Also cry a river and use a steamboat to cross it. You have been warned!

General of Telara

If it's like the times before it's going to be random, all of a sufpdden the event pops up.

If you could clarify on it being fixed or at a random time for EU/NA tomorrow, it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post

Care to be a bit more specific? Is a patch needed, if so will it be the usual patch times? Or will the event just be activated at the same time in both regions?

was it stated how we gonna be able to get these new mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by connar View Post
    was it stated how we gonna be able to get these new mounts?
    If you read the link, it tells you everything you need to know in the last sentence -_-.

FT 4/4(Conq) EE 5/5(Conq)ToDQ 4/4(Conq) HM 4/4 IDH 4/4 GA 4/4 IG 3/3 PB 1/5

Why not make this event only be on Wednesdays for the entire month. Kind of like the Runemaster WF. I am sure it will be awesome, that is why Trion should limit access to it.

I'm all for events like this, but here's hoping they got a little more creative this time and lot less grindy on earning the event currency.

Keeping the same quest types and just changing the names and graphics really is growing old.
    CPU: i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz MB: ASUS Rampage III Extreme RAM: 12GB Corsair Vengeance Video: 2 x EVGA 670 FTW's in SLI HD: Crucial M4 256GB SSD LCD: Shimian 2560x1440

Quote Originally Posted by BKR2879 View Post
    I'm all for events like this, but here's hoping they got a little more creative this time and lot less grindy on earning the event currency.

Keeping the same quest types and just changing the names and graphics really is growing old.
    They are definately a bit different & kinda cool at the same time, but there's also the typical go to x, kill y, collect event currency. Then after z amount of currency by rewards which unlock at various stages of the event.

Telaran

Yeah some new Daiylies ...

Sword of Telara

For the next world event, can we see some RoS-esque multi-zone invasions?

I really think the entire RoS style got an unfair perception of being "badly designed" when, really, it was the fact that it only happened once and half the population was sitting in a queue that did it. I was online during it. It was fun (until we had to stand in front of Alsbeth and moving around shuffled you between dimensions).

well what time does it start? any announcement? is it the same time at us and eu?

Telaran

im guessing they actually mean Thursday 13/10 EU

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Man, this sucks! I was really looking forward to this event, but the next time 10/12 is on a Thursday is 2017.

... hey, Elrar, you didn't have to fix it before I could even make fun of you.
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast