+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Event Today, 9/7 @ 3:30PM PDT Chronicles of Telara!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default PTS Event Today, 9/7 @ 3:30PM PDT Chronicles of Telara!

Hail Ascended!

Join us today (9/7) on the Public Test Shard (PTS) @ 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM GMT) for another round of testing the new Chronicles of Telara in Hammerknell and Greesnscales Blight!

Read the Full Article @ The Community Blog

Character Copy to PTS!

You can now copy your character to the Public Test Shard! Simply click the Transfer button when you’re at Character select on the Live client and select “Copy to PTS” – it’s as easy as that! (though there may be a few bugs/limitations we’re working out). We will no longer be offering Gear/Leveling vendors with the introduction of this feature (except when testing requires it.)

You will need to download the PTS client if you have not done so already, this is approximately the same size as installing the full game and may take some time. For more information about PTS and how to access it please see:
    Welcome to the Public Test Shard! – Getting Started

We look forward to seeing you there – have fun!
    Last edited by Elrar; 09-07-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Rift Disciple

You guys have to make a better way to download the PTS client. Right now it just downloads it for 3 hours then starts over for me and never works. Linking to the same old instructions from before isn't working.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Soze View Post
    You guys have to make a better way to download the PTS client. Right now it just downloads it for 3 hours then starts over for me and never works. Linking to the same old instructions from before isn't working.
    3hours? Sounds like its something on your end. i run at 12mbps and the file update took less than 15mins.

Soulwalker

Default Delay

So whats the delay between transfer since there are no longer leveling vendors I've copied to pts and its been 20 mins Im just wondering what the time frame is for it.

woah wait what? another new chronicle? i thought we were only getting 1 with 1.5, thats awesome, signing in now to see if its still up

to the person above me, i dont know why youre waiting so long, when i transferred my rogue over, she was waiting for me before i even signed into the PTS, have you tried exiting the game and reloading it?

+ Reply to Thread