+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [UPDATED 8/30] Half Birthday Has Begun – Let the Celebration Begin!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default [UPDATED 8/30] Half Birthday Has Begun – Let the Celebration Begin!

It’s time to party!

From August 25 to August 31, subscribers receive amazing in-game bonuses—for both PvP and PvE—and a special gift, while new and returning Ascended can play for free with access to all levels and zones. Contests and prizes await as we commemorate six months in Telara.

Read More @ The Community Blog

Half Birthday Bonuses Extended!

UPDATE 8/30: We know many of you have been weathering out the storm on the east coast – so we’re keeping the subscriber bonuses turned on an extra week, you now have until September 6th to enjoy all the bonuses to XP, Guild XP, Favor, Prestige, Planarite, and dugeon & raid currencies. Have fun!
    Last edited by Elrar; 08-30-2011 at 06:26 PM.

* All subscribers receive additional presents at the close of the event!

What you did there; I see it.
    "Ah could blow both yer nuts right awf using n'more than this 'ere spoon and a piece o' sweetcorn, aye."
    Keen-Eye Bill, leader of <Culinary Six-Shooter Extraordinaire's Swish 'n' Swanky Super-Spiffing Members-Only Club>
    Impeccable aim, and an all-round impressive bloke.

Thumbs down

* SUBSCRIBER BONUSES: The following bonuses are in effect: Bonus XP, Favor, Prestige, Guild Experience, Marks of Ascension, Plaques of Achievement, and Planarite!
    Thanks for scheduling this during the week I'm planning to be away.
    Agile Software Development - The software development equivalent of boarding an airplane and pulling away from the terminal, then spending 6 hours on the tarmac fixing a mechanical problem, solely so that you can claim that you departed on time.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Mazian View Post
    Yeah man can't believe they didn't check your schedule first xD

You rock trion thanks for always trying to reward your customers and keep things fresh.

Telaran

Hang on a sec, Trion can you delay your 6 months aniversary please. This guy is going to be away.

Dia
    Last edited by Diashame; 08-24-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Now to wait impatiently for the NA party to start.

Is it started yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    I also made other enhancements to certain aspects of the game for various reasons.

Rift Disciple

NA starts at 10am PST

This thread seems vaguely lewd to me.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I don’t know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don’t want to answer.

Oh I see Elrar...Gonna give it to EU first...

again...and make us test the bugged patch the next time we patch first...again. ;3

Last edited by Cromagis; 08-24-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Disciple

2. ENTRY. Participants must have an active Facebook® account prior to their participation in the Contest.
    :l

I hate facebook. I don't have an account even. Why did you make the event I wanted to do require it? D:

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Quote Originally Posted by Renala View Post

I hate facebook. I don't have an account even. Why did you make the event I wanted to do require it? D:
    It allows us to reach as many players as possible - we realize some are not familiar/do not use it; however, we wanted to ensure that anyone playing RIFT this week has the opportunity to participate in these events if they choose to do so. Facebook also provides a way that allows them to easily share (or others to view) their submissions easily.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    It allows us to reach as many players as possible - we realize some are not familiar/do not use it; however, we wanted to ensure that anyone playing RIFT this week has the opportunity to participate in these events if they choose to do so. Facebook also provides a way that allows them to easily share (or others to view) their submissions easily.

Ok bossman. But, if I make a facebook tonight(Technically still before the cutoff of 10am, the 25th) can I still participate?
    Last edited by Renala; 08-24-2011 at 09:16 PM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13

Quote Originally Posted by Renala View Post
    Ok bossman. But, if I make a facebook tonight(Technically still before the cutoff of 10am, the 25th) can I still participate?
    You have until 10AM on the 31st

So absolutely! Hehe

Soulwalker

what i wanted to know. my other acct is curently inactive. during this event am i able to log in for free for the week and check out the game? i just tried that and it wants me to resub for a month

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Then using Facebook as a (but not the only) method would have worked. "Ensuring anybody has the opportunity" is a poor way to defend "must have an active Facebook".

I mean it's not like everyone playing rift has an Email, RL, forum and actual in game address known to Trion.
    I really don't like how games are using these social networking sites rather than their own forums etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast