+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Event Today @ 3PM PDT - NEW WARFRONT: Library of the Runemasters

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default PTS Event Today @ 3PM PDT - NEW WARFRONT: Library of the Runemasters

Let's try this again...

No you're not crazy, you do not have to adjust your monitor.

I said "NEW WARFRONT" and I sure as heck mean it! You might have thought we'd take a break on new content after 1.4, but you would have thought wrong.

No my Ascended friends, we toil ever forward taking RIFT to new heights each day - or in this case...depths!

Hammerknell was a seat of great power in Telara, and in its ruin artifacts remain that can turn the tides of war. The Defiant and Guardians are no fools of the strategic advantage some of this cursed magic could provide and so their leaders have chosen you to battle it out for supremecy.

Join us TODAY, 08/15/11 @ 3:00PM PDT for a battle royale as we take our first stabs at testing this new PvP instance.

Welcome to.... Library of the Runemasters!

Within the depths of Hammerknell, Guardians and Defiants fight to take control of abandoned dwarven rune vessels. Able to bind powerful planar beings, these artifacts could prove invaluable to the armies of Ascended.

You must fight to take control of these powerful vessels. Be warned, the longer one is within your grasp, the more its dark power will eat away your soul.

Earn points for your team by holding onto the relic for as long as possible. However, no one can withstand the power of the relic for long, and the carrier will take an increasing amount of damage until they die. You may also accrue points for your team by defeating enemy players.

Character Copy to PTS!

You know what else is new? You can copy your character to the Public Test Shard! Simply click the Transfer button when you're at Character select on the Live client and select "Copy to PTS" - it's as easy as that!

As always, Leveling and Gear NPC's will be available to you near the porticulums in Meridian and Sanctum prior to the start of the event. We encourage you to login a few minutes early if you do not yet have a character setup. You will need to download the PTS client if you have not done so already, this is approximately the same size as installing the full game and may take some time.

For more information about PTS and how to access it please see:
    Welcome to the Public Test Shard! - Getting Started

We look forward to seeing you there - have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    Character Copy to PTS!
    You have my attention.

Plane Touched

Actually, I thought you would take a break at nerfing warriors when you guys said "We are happy where Warrior damage is at" and then you "hotfixed" it which basically means you patched the nerfs.

Whoooot! When can we see ember isle? Plz tell!?!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    As for folks calling me a carebear, I've got 99 problems and being a carebear ain't one son. I've done far more than my share of virtual murder over the years. I've been part of alliances that have so heavily destabilized server balance in games that the other sides ceased to log in due to being so massively dominated.

Rift Disciple

Interesting. But somewhere around 20,000 customers (assuming multiple views) would be very pleased to see an update, of some kind, in this thread:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...abused-72.html

And new content is great, but any new non-event or non-crafted gear would be a mistake for the next couple of months.
    Last edited by Shayded; 08-15-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    Yukseven
    Sahree
    <Einherjar> - Deepstrike

Telaran

Will this be on the EU and US shards simultaneously or only on the US shard?

Default Copied character will be removed from guild?????

What does this mean? Will it remove me from my guild on my current shard?

Copied my character to the PTS, it doesn't transfer your character from your current server.. it simply creates a copy on the PTS. I'm logged into the PTS right now and can queue for this new warfront. Unfortunately I do not believe enough people are logged into the PTS right now for it to successfully queue though.
    4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 4/4 GP | 5/5 RoS | 4/4 RotP | 11/11 HK
    Prestige R40

It says incredible.

Rift Master

Do exploited R8's get to get copied too?

It will be fun with them dominating everything. Now that's a test.

Should be fun, I hope a lot of people show up.
    <Retired>

Ascendant

I would imagine so since they haven't done anything about them yet.

How about splitting WF's into 2 different groups? Say P1-4 and P5-8? And excellent job nerfing warriors, shows you much you know about balancing. The cleric is the holy paladin that will never be slightly nerfed. Only thing ppl wanted was teh Champs healing debuff not to proc with PoTH and for that not to crit so high on multi targets, instead you killed it. And ty for the bleeds on assasins being so OP. Besides all that hope the new WF is something good, glad you're showing more interest int he pvp content.

Soulwalker

Default ummm....

Is it available on all shard? thanks

Soulwalker

could someone answer my question :P

if i try the PST all i do and gain (rep,items,currency,level etc) in the PST is lost or i can transfer it to my normal shard later? or is it purely testing?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Samdwich View Post
    could someone answer my question :P

if i try the PST all i do and gain (rep,items,currency,level etc) in the PST is lost or i can transfer it to my normal shard later? or is it purely testing?
    Purely testing. you dont keep anything from the PTS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast