+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Coming to PAX Prime? Run a dungeon with your guild! (Or just Party with us!)

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Coming to PAX Prime? Run a dungeon with your guild! (Or just Party with us!)

Hail Ascended!

RIFT is coming to PAX Prime in Seattle, Washington at the end of the month – but that’s only half the story. We want you to be a part of the show!

If you’re showing up with some of your guildmates, we want to invite you to apply for a chance to take center stage and demonstrate all your awesome to everyone hanging around the RIFT booth. What do you need to do to volunteer? Simply drop us an email at guilds@trionworlds.com with the subject “RIFT Dungeon @ PAX 2011” and the following info:

• Leader name
    • Guild name
    • Dungeon of choice
    • Estimated time
    • Contact e-mail / instant messenger info

For the dungeon, choose one you’re all familiar with and have the gear needed to complete it – you’ll be running this on your actual characters! It should take an hour or less for you to complete the dungeon.

Now you might be saying “I’m not in a guild, why should I be excited about RIFT being at PAX?” The obvious answer is, because I’m going to be there! But if that doesn’t do it for you – well how about a special VIP party with the red carpet rolled out for you, our loyal customer on Friday night? You can say it…awww yeah!

Come hang out with me, Abigale, and the RIFT development team as we party the night away. Just stop by our booth on Friday and pick up your golden ticket to our chocolate factory. And by chocolate, I mean: Hooty the Owl. That’s right, everyone who attends the Trion Community party will get a code for this great, new companion pet! Who doesn’t like free in-game items?

If you would like to attend the Trion Community Party and you will not be at PAX on Friday, please send us an email at community@riftgame.com and we will arrange to get you a ticket.

And don’t think we forgot about all of you out there in TV Land – we’re giving you a shot to win a trip for two to PAX Prime. Check out the “Send me to PAX” contest to enter.

Of course, if you’re across the pond you can come join us at Gamescom instead. We’ll be having a party there too – so whether you’re coming to Gamescom or PAX, we’ll see you soon!
    Last edited by Elrar; 08-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.

haha. I would like to take credit for this idea of giving away in-game items at gaming events.

I got the chance to talk with the Trion guys at E3, and asked if they had any in-game goodies to give away. They did not, but said that would be something awesome for future events.

So to everyone who gets Hooty, the Owl, you're welcome

Also, What time is the party?

I have other parties to attend to that night O_O so I'm gonna try to fit them all in.

Soulwalker

Woot! (or is that Hoot!) I'll be there. Hopefully I can get away from my booth early enough.

Default yay!

3 people from our guild will be going to Pax Prime on Saturday 8/26. Hopefully we can join the party!

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

So excited to see everyone at PAX! The party is just icing on the cake!! <3 I hope to make lots of new friends~! Hehe also a big YAY for Hooty!

Default Darn

I will be doing some Army training then. That sucks but would love to go.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Teljair's Avatar

RIFT Junkies will be there covering the festivities. See you all there!

Daily News for Rift: Planes of Telara| Follow us on Twitter | Rift Junkies Forum
    RIFT Junkies - EoN Junkies - DEFIANCE Junkies

Dang, wish I could make it. That pet looks neat, and it would've given me an excuse to meet with guildies. >_< Ah well. Hope you all have fun!

My husband and I will definately be there.

Soulwalker

I will be there. Not entirely sure I want to run dungeons while at PAX, but hell maybe.

Do we have to be in a guild to run a dungeon on the megascreen? Should we deny the PAX public the opportunity to watch five random LFG-suses get together for a T2 and bicker over loot, moar DPS, and bad pulls?

See you at PAX Prime all the same; I will hope to attend the party, but I am afraid to see what will happen with live dungeoning (especially if there's additional loot involved).

I'm not doing anything those days and would love to go, but badges are all sold out. D:

Soulwalker

ummm why don't you have a party in iowa then maybe i can attend and show you a party?

Soulwalker

Default sick

that looks so awesome... i wish i could make it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast