+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Shard Tag: "Trial"

Add Nyx to the list of "Trial" servers. Most of the people on the Guardian side, including my own guild, had broken up when the free character transfers started and sevearl of out Guildies went back to WoW. I had a few low-level alt that I wanted to keep. One was my Pally warrior with my original MMO name, Rezina. I finished leveling her to 15 before moving her. It was spooky--leveling her in an empty shard. Hey, they still have the zone events on empty shards! And I got two levels in an hour not from questing, but from sealing all the quests and invasions from the zone events that no one was there to finish. When I went to transfer her to the server I moved my Main to two weeks ago, I was dissapointed to find that I couldn't do it. Threesprings is now closed to transfers. In frustration, I deleted all the other toons I have on Nyx except for the one my 7 year old made when he wanted to try the game. I want all my toons on the same shard, because they depend on each other for crafting. That doesn't look like something viable for me right now. So, while I love the idea of the free character transfers and having "trial" shards to keep gold spammers away, I do not like that I can't have all my folks together.

Soulwalker

Default Later on....

Moving Shards- shattered a lot of Guilds I was in. Forced me into deleting toon's. Most of these toons were on the shards set-up when Rift was over subscribe and open new ones like Sparkwing. I guess it was rapid response to demand and I guess it happen the same in WoW when it first started.

On the positive side- the moves are settling down. I've set up toons on Steampike because of lag on those three shards I could move my toons too.

I pick from 4 shards to play from depending on my needs.

Things take time.....

Soulwalker

Default please use acend a friend plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Daisame View Post
    My server is hardly a ghost town. We have a well established guild and alliances. Trion is effectively forcing us to move to another server where names are most likely already taken. I cannot tell you how frustrated and angry I am right now.

The hardest part is going to find a server where everyone in the guild wants to go. This will fracture our group that we worked hard to put together and keep together. I cannot believe this is happening. It feels like the rug has just been ripped out from under me.
    if u want free 7 days please use referer ktowneddy@mail.com, Shard:wolfsbane, defiants, ktownedd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16