+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Please Read - Guild Banks to be Released Shortly after 1.3

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Please Read - Guild Banks to be Released Shortly after 1.3

It is important that, when introducing new features, they are polished and to the level of quality we expect. With the release of 1.3 Guild Banks have not yet been enabled due to the last minute discovery of a serious issue by our awesome PTS testers.

With the anticipation for the World Event and Free Character Transfers we felt it was best to continue with the release of 1.3 as scheduled while we eliminate this bug from Guild Banks.

While you're enjoying all that "Waves of Madness" has to offer we'll be hard at work putting the final touches on this popular new feature and will update you on their status later this afternoon.

Thank you for your understanding and stay tuned for more info!

Update - 6/23 @ 3:00PM PDT: It's official! Guild banks are now live on all shards for your enjoyment. Have fun and see the latest Hot Fix notes for more details!

Update - 06/22 @ 6:00PM PDT: Thanks again for your patience and compliments! At this time we plan an initial release of Guild Banks to a single Wargroup tomorrow, we'll provide more details at that time.

Read the patch notes for 1.3 - here
    Last edited by Elrar; 06-23-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Shadowlander

good deal, ty for taking the time and doing it right

hooray for testing things properly and not letting bugs hit live.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    It is important that, when introducing new features, they are polished and to the level of quality we expect. At this time Guild Banks do not meet that requirement, but they are very close. With the release of 1.3 Guild Banks have not yet been enabled due to the last minute discovery of a serious issue by our awesome PTS testers.

With the anticipation for the World Event and Free Character Transfers we felt it was best to continue with the release of 1.3 as scheduled while Guild Banks receive a final round of polish and improvements.

While you're enjoying all that "Waves of Madness" has to offer we'll be hard at work putting the final touches on this popular new feature and will update you on their status later this afternoon.

Thank you for your understanding and stay tuned for more info!

Read the patch notes for 1.3 - here

10 plat says someone will QQ about this. or try to flame trion. or some other childish nerd-rage type stuffs. all in all gj trion. i <3 you.

Soulwalker

Good deal imo, that's definitely respectable. Thank you.

*cry*
    Herp Derp

Champion

Trion. In some posts i've posted my likelyhood of resubscribing. Mainly because i had some axe to grind or some other nerf that was just wrecking us.

My Current beef's with Trion

Lack of events team...

Shockingly as of right now that's really the only beef i have.

You guys really stepped up when the warrior changes hit 1.3 and it was an amazing effort by both staff and players to prevent what would of been the end of Warriors in this game. The best parce anyone could get about ten days ago was 1000 in full T3. That was it. Now there are a ton of builds above that and are able to do comparable and competitive DPS in a raid setting and above it all it looks like PVP's been improved for Warriors to boot. I as a paying customer am still going to keep eyes on you and not let you rest. Because more work lies ahead and if 1.4 is what i predict.

Port Scion and the first phase of RVR implimentation

Then this job is only getting bigger. But for the first time in a while i think you guys might just be up to the task. Avoiding the unforseen if this game keeps its current track i will have no problem fully resubbing in September. Still GET AN EVENTS TEAM TOGETHER PLEASE!!

Keep it the good work Trion !

No problem waiting some more time for Guild Bank...good enough to know itīs almost done ^^

The Wave of Madness patch is more than wellcome even without the Guild Bank active yet ^^
    Last edited by zZad; 06-22-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Soulwalker

hang on, a company doing a good job?!?!?!?! OMFG!!

Nice work chaps!

Rift Disciple

Is this the bug where I kept dropping 30p in the kitty, and click the tab, and it would take my 30p and never give me my vault tab.

I felt like I was at one of the congressional coke machines trying to get a drink.
    Last edited by Alexicacon; 06-22-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    If ignorance is bliss, I am quite possibly the happiest man alive.

Default ty fer smart peeps!

I luv you guys, I just dont luv the prices for guild banks... My guild doesn't want to be awesomely huge and the cost for tabs is a lil ridiculous..... can we expect those prices to come down?

Rift Disciple

They already lowered them. Happened last night on PTS.
    If ignorance is bliss, I am quite possibly the happiest man alive.

waves of madness finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexicacon View Post
    They already lowered them. Happened last night on PTS.
    Ooooh! any idea on the prices please?

Doc

if you really mean your sorry you could always cut the costs of tabs in half, half the inventory space and double the amount of tabs

edited:

Oh, and what about the new Tithe guild perk? will that not be release as well since its tied into the banks?
    Last edited by Poedric; 06-22-2011 at 07:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast