+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Telara Drowns in Madness Starting June 22

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Telara Drowns in Madness Starting June 22

RIFT™ players have less than a week to prepare for the most extensive, feature-rich game update since the MMORPG first launched in March. To be officially unveiled with the “Waves of Madness” world event on June 22nd in North America and the 23rd in Europe, RIFT 1.3 pushes the boundaries of subscribers’ content expectations with a host of fresh additions including free character transfers to select servers, Guild Banks, new item sets, fashionable character accessories, new artifacts, and Hammerknell - a multi-winged, 20-player raid that will challenge even the most practiced players.

As the world event progresses, fearless Ascended will be called to Moonshade Highlands where the doors to the ancient fortress city of Hammerknell are under attack from the forces of Water and Death intent on waking a terrible evil. After opening, the raid zone beckons players into its depths where incredible treasure and inevitable insanity await. With three separate wings, 10 bosses, and a host of terrifying monstrosities, Hammerknell will be without a doubt the single most challenging piece of playable content in Telara.

Check out the Update 1.3 page on the website for more information.
    Last edited by Elrar; 06-15-2011 at 09:21 AM.

PVP without meaning is killing this game. I am close to pressing the Cancel sub button...
    Remove all PVP from PVE servers . they're not PVP'rs , they are the bane of PVP'rs and PVP servers .
    Remove WF's from PVE servers, because they suck at pvp and as a result cause unjust nerfs to classes .
    No new instanced PVP , give us world PVP objectives. do not add arena's or more WF's please .
    Make all PVP gear craftable and get rid of the WF faction vendors .

pvp isnt suppose to be about gear . pve is suppose to be about gear ...and grinding that same ****ty instance over and over again for that gear .
    pvp is suppose to be about the other part of the game ...war and hatred for the opposite faction .
    and pve servers are for the players who don't want to be a part of the war
    Stylianfire member of Saga Briarcliff PvP/US Server

Mages have long since drowned when you released those earlier patch notes. We're all rerolling clerics or unsubscribing

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mayakov View Post
    Mages have long since drowned when you released those earlier patch notes. We're all rerolling clerics or unsubscribing
    why would you want to play a Cleric ?

Terrible DPS
    Sub-Par Tank
    Not as effective healer as a chloro

Enlighten me.

Bind on account is kind of useless if your alts are on a different server or a different faction on the same server. I wish they would incorporate shared bank slots like in EQ2.

Otherwise, glad to see a new raid instance coming and guild bank is definitely needed. Cant wait.
    Warp

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan View Post
    PVP without meaning is killing this game. I am close to pressing the Cancel sub button...
    Wouldn't this....

Quote Originally Posted by Trion
    PvP World Quests: New level 50 daily quests that grant favor rewards have been added. Visit Thedeorís Circle in Sanctum or the Catari Command Center in Meridian to learn more!
    ...be a step toward open world PvP initiatives?
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

aux

You certainly could not have chosen a more appropriate thread title.
    I'm so BORED

everything i had heard about hammerknell from e3 said exactly 10 bosses... now this is saying "more than 10 bosses" ... that is interestttinnngggg. also what's with all the world event rewards allowing you to breathe underwater... makes one's imagination start to wonder about a certain new zone that may be completely underwater hmmmmmmmmmm?

most excited for this in gernal though! yayyyyyy! hopefully the pvpers like these dailies. starting to feel bad for them. they all seem so upset! well even if they don't like them it's at leas trion giving them a cookie. so nomnomnomnomnom

With all of the stupid changes and lack of pvp development, Telara is indeed drowning, should be dead soon.

General of Telara

And I wo der how lomg it will take the hc raiders to clear hammerknell before Trion then realises they screwed up and then make the encounters harder at a cost of all the other non hc raiding guilds who will them struggle through it!

I seriously hope Trion has learned from GSB and ROS what not to do, because if this content is cleared in a week or two by a hc raiding guild then you really have failed by spending so much time to cater for the raiders but not making it challenging enough.

Oh and if Trions idea of making content harder is by nerfing classes, then they really are so removed from the truth it's unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by Romulan View Post
    This. Three patches and four months in to the game and we have yet to see a meaningful addition to PvP. That was the original reason I bought this game, to PvP.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Not as effective healer as a chloro
    You don't read the patch notes on the test server at all do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    With all of the stupid changes and lack of pvp development, Telara is indeed drowning, should be dead soon.
    you are getting pvp dailies in this patch

Quote Originally Posted by Gersh_Trion View Post
    Morning folks,

We mentioned at E3 that Hammerknell is only the begining of the new content we'll be launching in the next 3 to 6 months. We've got a ton of stuff coming down the pipe including
    • New 50+ outdoor zone
    • New 50+ dungeon
    • New 10 man instanced slivers
    • New largescale battle Warfront & and open world PvP events
    • New dynamic rift content & world events

Of course the details on these updates will be released a bit later on when we're closer to launch. But we are actively working on new content for all of our subscribers.

Thanks,
    Gersh
    none of this counts as in development?

RIFT™ players have less than a week to prepare for the most extensive, feature-rich game update since the MMORPG first launched in March. To be officially unveiled with the “Waves of Madness” world event on June 22nd in North America and the 23rd in Europe, RIFT 1.3 pushes the boundaries of subscribers’ content expectations with a host of fresh additions including free character transfers to select servers, Guild Banks, new item sets, fashionable character accessories, new artifacts, and Hammerknell - a multi-winged, 20-player raid that will challenge even the most practiced players.
    A butchering of my Warrior calling that gives no consideration to the PvP side of this game and more PvE content that puts the rest of us behind the curve yet again does not push the boundaries of my content expectations. Been waiting months for new PvP content, we got a few new subpar items and a Pyro nerf, now we have to wait another 3-6 months for one world PvP event? Joy.
    Last edited by Magnos; 06-15-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Wow didn't take long for the QQ to hit this thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast