+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Orders and Missing Beta Codes

Rift Chaser

I have a code applied from Curse, however, I preordered through Gamestop and when trying to apply it says "voucher cant be processed at this time" or something to that extent. Anyone know if this is a bug within Gamestop or can you not have 2 codes applied?

Default Best Buy doesnt have a clue...

Well folks the "Pre-Order" game continues. I ordered two copies of the game from Best Buy's website and didn't get a pre-order retail key...Imagine that.

Contacted Trion (By the way it was a quick and efficient response) and then contacted Best Buy. Best Buy does not have any codes to hand out. At least that is what they say. They also don't have any information that there was a Head-start or beta or anything else. So my issue is being escalated up the chain and I was told to wait 4-5 days for a response from Best Buy.
    The rep on the phone stated that Trion had not sent Best Buy any codes as of yet. I don't know if this is true or not.

I am not worried about beta as I have a beta key applied to my account. At this point I am worried about the Head-start. I bought one copy for myself and another for a friend so I need to make sure that both codes are not "automatically applied to my account" like some have said in this thread.

I have been impressed with Trion's customer service up to this point but still would like to hear from anyone regarding their issues with Best Buy.
    "Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston (October 4, 1923 – April 5, 2008)

Telaran

Im probably over looking something, but I've pre ordered from Trion directly and I'm not getting beta access.

EDIT: Ok, I just got the email saying Im invited, but I still dont have the option to download the client it seems.

EDIT 2.0: Ok, easy fix, if any1 has similar problems to mine, if your already logged into your trion account when you receive the invite, log out, log back in and it will be there.
    Last edited by Abshai; 01-25-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Soulwalker

Yeah, I pre-ordered myself and got to play in the last beta. But nothing for this beta yet.

One other then, should I of got any email after I pre-ordered saying I did such a thing?
    Last edited by Nocturnus; 01-25-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Rahh View Post
    Went to Gamestop and pre-ordered my copy of Rift. The VIP key is listed on my reciept.

EXCELLENT !! or so I thought. Get home jump on and go to www.gamestop.com/code as the reciept says to do.
    I click on Redeem code on the Gamestop website in the Rift box. It opens up RIFT account website. I log into my rift account,
    click apply code....enter my code... and it tells me no more uses.

The only code i have listed on my account is a ten-ton hammer non VIP code.

So whats the deal?
    I'm having this exact same problem. I contacted Trion and they told me I have to go through Gamestop. I called Gamestop and they had no idea what is going on. I'm going to have to go back there this weekend.

Champion

ok im gonna pre order this game off of amazon then...

Shadowlander

I also preordered the collectors Ed from amazon, over a week ago and still have not gotten my codes from them. Thankfully I applied for the beta a while ago and Trion came to the rescue and sent me an invite this week. But still... wtf amazon...Frustrating...

I pre ordered from Gamestop almost a week and a half ago and still no email with the code.
    Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him….. A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Plane Touched

I pre-order from steam, got CD-key and i applied to my Rift account, but still no BETA invite? why

When asked who should be the NFL mvp, Michael Vick simply laughed and said "I would take ... myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by FlinkyTheKing View Post
    When asked who should be the NFL mvp, Michael Vick simply laughed and said "I would take ... myself."
    Quote Originally Posted by Oderus View Post
    And before you spout off about how I probably sucked at WoW, I played for 3 years and had two level 80s with full epics. I quit before Cataclysm came out because I got sick of the repeatative game-play and the terrible attitudes that many of the so-called "elite" players had.

I have pre-ordered from Game in the UK but got no codes or indication that i'd qualify for the pre-order pets etc. Anyone else experienced this problem with Game? Thanks
    "I do not fear and army of lions led by a sheep, but rather an army of sheep led by a lion!!"

I notice newegg has the game now. If I order from them is there any way I can get in on the early start or will I need to wait for them to ship the game to me before I can actually start playing?

order it from steam

I have a newegg gift card Id like to use but wont if I cant get early entry.

Preordered my CE from Amazon couple nights ago , within 30 mins had email with code.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 ... LastLast