In response to some recent postings, we have created a new e-mail address which can be used to submit GM feedback. The e-mail address is GM_Feedback@trionworlds.com. If you feel as though your issue was mis-handled or that you have received exceptional service then please let us know. Our goal is to set the standard by which other MMOs are judged. If we are falling short of that then we would like to know. A couple of points:
1. You should receive your initial reply in a matter of hours, if not minutes. If your issue requires additional research or approvals then it will likely be escalated. Our escalation queue is still a bit backed up but we are getting them completed as quickly as possible. Because it was necessary to hire a large number of inexperienced GMs, I don't yet have the number of people in place necessary to handle these issues as rapidly as we would like and as plan to in the near future.
2. If you do have an issue awaiting resolution in our escalation queue, you will not receive a faster response by then submitting an e-mail to GM_Feedback. That said, if you find yourself waiting an extraordinarily long period of time (more than 5 days or so) or if you receive a reply that appears to have nothing to do with your original question then please do let us know.
3. Not agreeing with our policy is not the same as a GM mishandling your issue. We try to be very customer friendly with our policies, however there are a few points I want to make below
Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for helping to contribute to the success of RIFT. Again, the e-mail address to submit your feedback is GM_Feedback@trionworlds.com
- Our naming policy is the same on an RP server as it is on every other server. We have a very liberal naming policy so unless a name is grossly offensive it will likely not need to be changed.
- The only reply that you will ever receive when reporting another player is one letting you know that we are investigating the issue. We will not inform you of the results of our investigation as that is a violation of our privacy policies. Keep in mind that just because you may not like the way somebody plays, doesn't mean that they are violating our code of conduct.
- In general, unless they are preventing you from progressing in the game, we will not complete or advance a quest for you. If there is a bugged quest then please report it so that we can fix the issue. If the quest is one necessary to progress your storyline then do let us know and we'll do anything in our power to assist you with the issue.
- YOU are responsible for your account. If your "little brother" (It's always the little brother!) gets on your account and can't play well enough not to get reported as a potential bot in warfronts or can't control themselves enough not to be racially offensive you and your account will be held responsible.
- We will not correct items accidentally purchased off of the auction house. If you accidentally purchase that item for 90 plat when you thought it was 9 plat (or even 90 gold) then we will be unable to assist you. This is a player to player transaction that we will not get involved in.
In-Game Support Manager