+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Query re: Dwarven Artifact quest

Soulwalker

Default Query re: Dwarven Artifact quest

I checked the artifact, got teleported to a new realm (Moonshae), was asked to touch three power stones and then sent to "break through the first obstacle."
    Problem: I don't see how to do it. Left-clicking does nothing. Right-clicking does nothing.
    Shoving at the obstacle does nothing. I see no quest item to use.
    What (probably obvious) thing am I missing?

Edit: for clarity. I walked the bridges and am certain I'm at the right location. There was even a direction telling me to get past the first obstacle.
    Last edited by LittleNibbler; 01-07-2021 at 01:27 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNibbler View Post
    I checked the artifact, got teleported to a new realm (Moonshae), was asked to touch three power stones and then sent to "break through the first obstacle."
    Problem: I don't see how to do it. Left-clicking does nothing. Right-clicking does nothing.
    Shoving at the obstacle does nothing. I see no quest item to use.
    What (probably obvious) thing am I missing?

Edit: for clarity. I walked the bridges and am certain I'm at the right location. There was even a direction telling me to get past the first obstacle.
    I would have had this in sooner, but I haven't been able to sign in. Be that as it may... you should be where you need to be. Walk as if you were going to walk through the stone wall. An icon that says (Stone smash) or similar will appear on your screen click on it and you should be in. AT THE MOST, you may need to delete the quest, and go back to the guy in Sanctum and start again. Good gaming to you.
    I have attitudes I haven't even used yet.

Rift Master

There is an illustrated walkthrough of this quest series on this webpage:

https://riftgrate.com/guide-runic-athenaeum/

The quest you ask about is quest 3: Suffer in Soul, on the webpage.

+ Reply to Thread