+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning from a different region

Soulwalker

Default Returning from a different region

Hey guys,

I've played Rift in the past since beta, but due to real life issues I took a break.
    Now I'm back, but life took me from the European region to the North American region. Figured I'd start a new character. Most of the achievements seem to be account-bound but things like wardrobe "achievements" are not.
    Anybody know if there is a way to get wardrobe achievements from my years of playing?

Quote Originally Posted by g8keepr View Post
    Anybody know if there is a way to get wardrobe achievements from my years of playing?
    That's one of the region-specific things. Because the apperances are region-based, the achievements will be too. You'll simply have to collect them all again
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    That's one of the region-specific things. Because the apperances are region-based, the achievements will be too. You'll simply have to collect them all again
    Meh... years of collecting... shame...

Thanks for letting me know, Ambrodel!

Rift Disciple

I'm in NA so play mainly on the NA servers. About a year ago, I just decided to try making some characters on the EU server to see what it was like. It's quite playable for me so maybe you could still play there.

+ Reply to Thread