+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PieGuy

Thread: Newbie question

Champion

Default Newbie question

Hi, I used to play this game and stopped some time ago. But I couldn't stay away and downloaded and continued to play my old character again. But things have changed...

What is the most efficient way of plat farming nowadays? I used to sell glyphs and be able to get plat in an ok tempo. But I was sad to see that thas has been nerfed somewhere last year.

I don't want to be rich or use exploits. I just want to be able to afford upgrading my fragments. Any suggestions welcome!!

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Hi, I used to play this game and stopped some time ago. But I couldn't stay away and downloaded and continued to play my old character again. But things have changed...

What is the most efficient way of plat farming nowadays? I used to sell glyphs and be able to get plat in an ok tempo. But I was sad to see that thas has been nerfed somewhere last year.

I don't want to be rich or use exploits. I just want to be able to afford upgrading my fragments. Any suggestions welcome!!
    You wont start making decent plat till you hit lvl 70.

Then you can farm rare mobs, farm materials in the higher lvl areas and send them to other players.

I don't recommend buying REX (10$) and selling them unless you really really really need the plat and have spare cash lieing around that you can wipe your *** with. Because basically youll be throwing your money down the toilet.

I wouldn't recommend paying for patron at the moment either (Gives boosted currency rate). As the servers are so unstable and so unpredictable most people have been complaining that they have not been able to utilise the patron service due to the instabilities. One poor bloks paid for a week of patron and then the game basically crashed for 12hrs a day for the next three days and he was offered no reimbursement.

So in other words grind to 70 and then grind the rare mobs in VP, try find a crifting group for materials or level up your skills so you can mine/forage for materials to sell.

Fishing works to but it is super boring/slow

+ Reply to Thread