+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PieGuy
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Thread: compensation

Soulwalker

Default compensation

I accidentally deleted some of my crafts and Rift is refusing to compensate me with a retrieval of the crafts when it was paid with credit and recipes with credits. There is a history record of purchases made it seem its to hard for support to look up the records and return the crafts or just return the credits I used to buy the stuff. this is just ********. playing for a little over 3 months and support the game i spent around 7k on this game and a simple thing as this can not be done even wow has a system in place for deleted stuff. What i should go buy more of the same with credits when you have access to the history of purchases ...another way to (f) you over. I was on the wrong char my mistake but dam mistakes happen

POST in wrong forum can a moderator please delete this post i will remake it in the correct discussion (tech support}
    thanks
    Last edited by lexxon; 08-20-2019 at 04:09 AM. Reason: wrong forum discussion

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by lexxon View Post
    I accidentally deleted some of my crafts and Rift is refusing to compensate me with a retrieval of the crafts when it was paid with credit and recipes with credits. There is a history record of purchases made it seem its to hard for support to look up the records and return the crafts or just return the credits I used to buy the stuff. this is just ********. playing for a little over 3 months and support the game i spent around 7k on this game and a simple thing as this can not be done even wow has a system in place for deleted stuff. What i should go buy more of the same with credits when you have access to the history of purchases ...another way to (f) you over. I was on the wrong char my mistake but dam mistakes happen

POST in wrong forum can a moderator please delete this post i will remake it in the correct discussion (tech support}
    thanks
    This doesn't surprise me.

The lack of customer service is astonishing.

This is why the other game titles the previously purchased are semi-ghost towns (Last Chaos, shaiya etc).

Look into the past as history tends to repeat.

curious.. how did you delete your crafts? As far as I know, you can't delete skill slots you bought. You can however untrain a skill and train another skill instead of it.

You can not accidentally delete a craft. You will be asked if you want to unlearn it and have to confirm it again. Then you can learn another craft. Usually the ones you want instead.

So that can't have happened quite so unintentionally. Unless you click wild on your keyboard without reading and then wonder what's going on ...

If you accidently untrained a skill, you can train it again, if you have the trade skill slot for it.

For a skill you had levelled up before untraining, you will still have the recipes in the crafting menu for that skill. You just no longer have the skill points for that skill anymore.

+ Reply to Thread