+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suche Gilden Questmeister

Soulwalker

Default Suche Gilden Questmeister

Hallo zusammen,

Wo kann man den Gilden Questmeister für Gilden Level 1 bekommen?
    Den für Gilden ab Level 21 findet man in Sturmbucht beim Dimensionshändler für Gilden, nur wo findet man diesen Händler in Sanctum? Ich habe dort schon jedn Händler abgeklappert nur leider bietet keiner den Questmeister Level 1 zum kauf an.
    Aslo, wo finde ich diesen Händler?

MFG
    Lady Morgana

In Sanctum, gibt es den tavern im Osten der Stadt,

In Meridian im Mitten des grossen Gebau, In der halle, gleich beim Eintritt um die Ecke

If my English is easier to understand.. In Sanctum, the tavern in the east of the town (near the guy with the cats)

In Meridian, the middle entrance of the big building, when you enter the hall with the elevator, it is right around the corner.

You may be me able to get the manugo quest in draumheim, behind the portal.
    next to that, you can do weekly guild gathering quests for the gathering skills with chars, that have mining, butchering and/or foraging under skill 300 until your guild reaches level 10
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-07-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Soulwalker

Thx Aranka.

ok, than i will go to Draumheim to find the the Quest

Lady Morgana

Perhaps I should have read/replied more carefully...

The Npc for guild quests was implemented later in game and as far as I know only for the Storm Legion zones/ guild quests level 21 and up for Storm Legion level quests

Draumheim is for higher level guilds, but it may be possible to get the quest for the manugo game at the guild quest npc there.

Sanctum, the tavern, is for guild quests upto guild level 21/quests for the zones on the first map upto Stillmoor/Shimmersand.

Quests usually come 3fold.. you can get one for rift creatures/rifts, one for pvp and one for dungeons/openworld/artifacts.

Some quests will no longer be available when your guild reaches a certain level, while other quests become available as your guild levels.

As I suggested.. if you just started your guild, create a few toons, that learn mining, foraging and butchering. They can do the weekly guild gathering quests for guild xp. Just keep their skill level below 300.

+ Reply to Thread