+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Query: Can I change my hero's name?

Soulwalker

Default Query: Can I change my hero's name?

And if so, how is it done?

I know I can always delete and replace, but well, is there a quicker solution?

Easy way: Buy name change scroll from shop for credits

Free way: Create character with same name on other shard (can skip if one exists already), transfer the other character over and it'll get a forced name change. One week later you can transfer it back
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

Seshatar, my thanks.

Slight change in advice here...

Create a char with the new name on the shard you want your main toon to live on.
    that way, you can be sure the name is yours and won't be taken by another player.
    next transfer your main toon to that other shard...

up to you how many char slots you have to spare, to either make a toon on the temporary shard so you can change the name rightaway or to make a toon with your old/current name on the home shard...

the toon with the same name is needed to get a forced name change
    the toon with the new name is needed to reserve the new name.

with new toon I mean just that.. a level 1 that can easily be deleted.. you delete the toon(s) with the new(and old) name on your home shard AFTER you have transferred your main char back to your home shard, but BEFORE you hit the play button on your main char.
    Last edited by Aranka; 08-07-2019 at 01:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread