+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: offering complete Pve Coaching ingame - GIT GUD

Smile offering complete Pve Coaching ingame - GIT GUD

If you are new or you think you can improve your performance for your guild, i can offer you to safe alot of time and frustration.

What's the deal?

- For a tip i give you a live crash course packing all you need to know in less than an hour. Success guarantee. Performance gain guarantee.

Rogue | Warrior | Mage | Cleric | Primalist

You hesitate to learn more andvanced things but get mocked for your Reaver?
    You also might be surprised how quick you can pick everything up when done right.

Safe yourself years digging through misleading information and start carrying right away.

No matter if you are a rookie or somewhat experienced raider - your friends will be able to tell the difference!

Tank/ heal/ dps/ support specs and basics; raids, timings, stat and gear roadmaps. - And when you thought you have seen it all, there is even more.

Earn your guild invite and leave an impression one of a kind. EU / NA

Shas_#6819 on Discord or with a forum-pm.

Stay frosty and
    offering complete Pve Coaching ingame - GIT GUD-2019-05-19_034429gitgud.jpg

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Default Free coaching

For as Little as ''insert price here (FREE OF CHARGE)'' plat, i will direct you ,fellow reader, to a bunch of people who knows about their classes and who will happily teach you for free .

Mage information center: Cileraqio@Greybriar who plays on NA shards or her discord right here ''Cileriqao#3829''. She's one of the best mages in the game who has written an elegant archon support guide for those who wants to achieve the trihard-ness.

Rogue information center: Nixia@Greybriar who also plays on NA shards. His discord is ''Nixia#4742'' . He's one of the best rogues in the game who has written guides for several rogue souls that have served purpose in both pve and pvp aspects of the game. He's also made an up to date rogue compendium that has Everything a new rogue would need to know about their class right here http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ium-4-0-a.html (It's missing the BOFOR guide, but you'll find it under the rogue guide section)

For the rest of the classes, i sadly do not know anyone that i could direct you to, since most of the experienced players who knew about their class better than anyone else have left the game. I would advise you to check the forums since most people get their up to date specs here (i don't know about finding other information other than specs).

I wish you a good day and have fun

P.S or you could just skip this entire post and pay this guy a REX.
    https://gyazo.com/ae345963423e9df4e70beb9decad7aff

Smile

Hey Slay, thanks for your response,

the intention was to get people on track once and for all. Even if there is one or several forum guides or 'comonly known facts' around, the chance that you run across people who just obviously picked up misleading information and perform way behind of what they could do is significant.

This is how it goes: Most people do not read a full guide but rather head for the macros and stop reading once they think they got it. A week later a friend asks them for help and they will provide information for free, Result is Swift Shot on Bofo, Tenebrean Runes, Tanks on tank Crystal low ticking Firestorms, Deliverance Libs (which will get you wiped), chanter with everything on one macro and alot of people from veteran Guilds leveling on Ranger or Necro.

In the past, as everyone does, i helped a couple people with - let's say 400 invasions. This quickly turned into giving an idea for a viable spec for the future low gear progression and what not else. Some people just felt like leaving a tip for the help and information - eventho i was only able to give them a fraction of what i could have done.
    In pretty much every pug nowadays there is at least one (usualy more) guys who leaves the raid with a better spec/ rotation etc since it sometimes isn't that hard getting someone play something decent within 3 minutes (Looking towards Archonts, Chanters etc) and many of those people ware raiding for over a year.

As a result i can reduce the time i spend explaining things anyway and provide it to people who want to enter raids or prevent theyr Guild from wiping with a couple easy steps.

Plently of people give tips for free but unfortunately in almost all cases the given informations is also free-quality.

Am i a god and just want to get rich? No
    Can i make you op af in notime? Yes

If you can't come along with a metaspec, we will adapt it for you.

People with far less effort offer game-coaching on sites like Fiverr while having casual knowledge at best.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=fiverr+coach
    We can safe you a couple weeks here derping around and excuse yourself :P
    Last edited by Shas; 05-19-2019 at 11:59 AM.

why not just create a spec guides website then?
    give peeps the tips they need in an easy to follow and permanent manner.
    keep it updated when things change.

the forums are ok for finding the current specs, but for new players especially it can be difficult to figure out which of the specs is the 'newest and best'
    also the forums is mostly a text format, it is much nicer to see the spec written out with pictures and videos to explain everything.
    so go for it

Smile

1) Pimping several people into 'top player' status from scratch after they already went through compareable source of informations such as written Guides makes me believe into the need for contact support. (most effort went to getting rid of old+ bad habits)

Watching a video about something will not make you able to do it unless you spand alot of time and/ or have someone to show it to you in a way that specificly helps you.

Like a game's Q/A sections vs a live support to fix your issues, it comes down to get a hand on what's required to reach someones desire.
    You can write a guide as beginner frriendly as you want and still you got oc palas with Jolt min ticks of 10k. Reading a guide will eventualy leave you on a dummy for alot of time figuring out stuff while running the chance to even pick it up wrong while adapting bad habits (Like drycasting LEF).

Sure you can sit down for two weeks starting a whole website dedicated to a rift service such as your's or pranching - but why should i spend my time updating dozens of things in a field of content which can't be transfered correctly by only text or a video.

Not only do i prefer having a person responding but direct contact to those who want it resulted in world's different results that way throughout earlyer expansions.

Don't get me wrong, it's amazing what you are doing with your compendium but offering maps of item locations is a difference from making someone fit to adapt. Goal is to get the mindset right to not lose Scald in runphases/ develop a game sence for class and encounter in general which is transferable throughout the game. Some ****ty bofo guide apparently - no matter if you write down a minute of rotation or add a pov vid - leaves people using Swift Shot and whatelse while pumping RFS on low hp or shieldet targets.

At this point and state i don't see the benefit throwing around information unless someone is dedicated enough utilising it and the time spent to provide it.

The forums can be a jungle sometimes and you may miss informations in which situations Paragon/Tempest or the 25 Vucanist are useful before getting kicked first :P
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 07:08 PM.

I do agree with you, sometimes a one on one approach with a decent teacher who can adapt their teaching style to your learning style is indeed the best way

however, i do still think that a 'basic' guide to a decent tank/heal/support/dps spec for each class would be an awesome thing.
    then if peeps need to get more info after reading such guides then they can get the one on one they need.

The more separate basic guides you start the more 'guides' are around and less liekly to benefit the one in need. There is a rogue compendium for example and its heavily outdated already. So there it is again: Perfectly written down free information without any situational context.
    Last edited by Shas; 07-27-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    The more separate basic guides you start the more 'guides' are eround and less liekly to benefit the one in need. There is a rogue compendium for example and its heavily outdated already. So there it is again: Perfectly written down free information without any situational context.
    **** if it will stop people getting scammed out of a rex i'll get it updated by the weekend.
    Nixia@Greybriar]

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzito View Post
    its actually 4 buttons. Let me know when you learn how to rogue

Defined scammed.

Often enough people find themselves in a situation where they can't even put the finger on what's wrong so they have a hard time articulating it in a forum response. I'm offering a little service providing a personal package in getting gud quick. If you and your guild are awesome, i'm glad you are having a good time. Please distance from the rex and go back to the tip mentioning as i am far from handing out prize lists. Nevertheless sitting down with 3 warrs to make them clear bos and whatelse is still my time spent + preperation. ; not wiping multiple hours hours by simply being able to provide something that makes the difference in your group should already be worth it.
    Last edited by Shas; 05-19-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Defined scammed.
    Well, this part is kind of a scam

If you are new or you think you can improve your performance for your guild, i can offer you to safe alot of time and frustration.

What's the deal?

- For a tip i give you a live crash course packing all you need to know in less than an hour. Success guarantee. Performance gain guarantee.

Rogue | Warrior | Mage | Cleric | Primalist

You hesitate to learn more andvanced things but get mocked for your Reaver?
    You also might be surprised how quick you can pick everything up when done right.

Safe yourself years digging through misleading information and start carrying right away.

For one REX you will recieve live ingame coaching in the way that will benefit you the most.

No matter if you are a rookie or somewhat experienced raider - your friends will be able to tell the difference!

Tank/ heal/ dps/ support specs and basics; raids, timings, stat and gear roadmaps. - And when you thought you have seen it all, there is even more.

Earn your guild invite and leave an impression one of a kind. EU / NA

Shas_#6819 on Discord or with a forum-pm.

Stay frosty and
    Attachment 33872
    Jayysa@Laethys Hayjayy@Laethys Jayyalina@Laethys Bluejayy@Laethys Jayyala@Laethys Jayyona@Laethys

Smile

In hope to get a couple people in the community who get theyr stuff together and provide to theyr friends; having less people being dependent on exploits to get things done.

I will leave your guy's opinion on it for now.

But for now i simply can't find the time answering pm's etc, update guides about absolute basics plus farming ingame currencies AND desperately trying to get default raids (pug or guild fillups) to work with the little most people can proviode to make the setup work.
    Get some people going which are then able to provide viable backup themselves.
    Fact is that a linked eternal is zero indicator about what you will get and way too many full T2 charakters would just get replaced straight up if the game was in any other state than it is right now.

Keep your plat and enjoy the content

Quote Originally Posted by Hayjayy View Post
    Well, this part is kind of a scam
    and bro let's not get disrespectful here.
    and are laid back and relaxed (except when it comes to raiding, be warned ;) )
    Last edited by Shas; 05-19-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Soulwalker

In the time it takes to farm a rex, especially on EU, the person can easily find free and probably better 'guides' elsewhere. And yeah, that was from what, two or three years ago? Because my gm didn't use the forums.
    And if you can't find the time, then don't? There's a lot of other people that play the game, who will happily do it for free. Plus, it's easy enough to take maybe 30 mins to make a basic raiding beginners guide. So yeah, you're just scamming (:
    Jayysa@Laethys Hayjayy@Laethys Jayyalina@Laethys Bluejayy@Laethys Jayyala@Laethys Jayyona@Laethys

Soulwalker

And one more thing, if you have enough time to go back in my posts to just try and quote something which has absolutely no relevance, then you have more than enough time on your hands to write up a quick forum post.

Smile

I keep you with that telling you as respectful as possible that your argument is not unique and you seem to have missed the point.

If you want to progressively experience the game with your friends there is absolutely nothing about it. But at the same time there are a couple guilds frequently reading and following guides which are one step into collapsing on people's weekly performance. Not anyone's cup of tea as long as they don't ask for help. But getting put in such group gives an idea how the fun of your game time can be deminished by people's habits. You might be surprised what strange crippling habits you have once someone else points them out (in a friendly way).
    In the end it's that evil scammer money that also flows into consumeables while carrying somes guildrun high on Vampiric essence or providing the numbers for said guides.

You mention 'better' guides - but onehand scaling got lost in threat discussions ages ago so that people actualy start to forget about it. I only met a single Warr who picked up a perfect WL rotation from the forums - guess what - she totally riped in dungeon gear.

I doubt most people find the time browsing present and past posts in the forum or external guide sites. Neither someone from the guild to browse it for them while it takes two minutes to set it up handing only neccessary information.
    It begins with the lack of confidence to actually master something within a short time and that said cleric will have a hard time not missing cleanses and wiping everyone with said lack of confidence. And there we are back to the mindset.
    Last edited by Shas; 05-22-2019 at 01:10 PM.

And one more thing, if you have enough time to go back in my posts to just try and quote something which has absolutely no relevance, then you have more than enough time on your hands to write up a quick forum post.
    You are talking about your guild and you didn't update it. How should i know who you are. :P
    ;The same time you are talkting about maintaining and updating guide websites, not updating your guilds presence in the official forums ^^.
    Last edited by Shas; 06-11-2019 at 04:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast