+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: offering complete Pve Coaching ingame - GIT GUD

Rift Disciple

I can give you a REX for removing your embarrassing post?

Unhappy

Interesting how a common thing in 2012-2016 becomes embarrassing all of a sudden.

Must come down to perspective it seems, which is heavily onesidet lately.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Rift Disciple

We can barely fill crift on primetime on EU. RR takes a while offhours. TDEM takes a while to fill.

And you are talking about competitive raiding? Paying actual $ to compete with what, 100 people total doing BoS these days?

I can do 95% of dps pressing 1 button, extra 4% takes 2 buttons, 1% lost to RNG. Massive guides required!

Telaran

The game is DEAD, I mean it is seriously dead and you expect people to pay to learn how to gain an extra few dps?

You can noob your way through BOS in 5/6 gear these days so what is the gain for paying for a one on one course in anything?

I admire your effort in thinking the game is going somewhere we may need to do 5dps more but it simply is not.

"it's dead jim" end quote

So what are you still doing here ^^

Don't mind me, just looking for a reason to log on.

The 5 dps thing hurts since you know that we can double your numbers :*
    Bring your friends and ask whatever in the future.
    Last edited by Shas; 05-23-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    If you are new or you think you can improve your performance for your guild, i can offer you to safe alot of time and frustration.

What's the deal?

- For a tip i give you a live crash course packing all you need to know in less than an hour. Success guarantee. Performance gain guarantee.

Rogue | Warrior | Mage | Cleric | Primalist

You hesitate to learn more andvanced things but get mocked for your Reaver?
    You also might be surprised how quick you can pick everything up when done right.

Safe yourself years digging through misleading information and start carrying right away.

For one REX you will recieve live ingame coaching in the way that will benefit you the most.

No matter if you are a rookie or somewhat experienced raider - your friends will be able to tell the difference!

Tank/ heal/ dps/ support specs and basics; raids, timings, stat and gear roadmaps. - And when you thought you have seen it all, there is even more.

Earn your guild invite and leave an impression one of a kind. EU / NA

Shas_#6819 on Discord or with a forum-pm.

Stay frosty and
    Attachment 33872
    I like the idea but I think that due to the lack of people playing the game, there won't be many players taking you up on the offer.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    So what are you still doing here ^^

Don't mind me, just looking for a reason to log on.

The 5 dps thing hurts since you know that we can double your numbers :*
    Bring your friends and ask whatever in the future.
    I'll pay you 2 REX to get my mage on par with rouges, warriors, primalists on ST dps

Shadowlander

Default Challenge accepted

Challenge accepted ...

I'm not 100% sure. But it could be possible.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    I'll pay you 2 REX to get my mage on par with rouges, warriors, primalists on ST dps
    That's pretty simple, you just have to invite at least 7 Primalists into the raid who play pseudo support, for every additional pseudo support you make about 5% more damage.
    Last edited by Bamul; 05-28-2019 at 02:36 AM.

Telaran

The 5 dps thing hurts since you know that we can double your numbers
    and you were doing so well trying to look positive amidst your cash grab thread

and i hate to burst your bubble but my paragon does 1.5mill st so I simply doubt your ability to get 3mill st after your promise to "double the numbers" but what would I know o.O

** disclaimer - I am not a pro by any means but like everyone else here i can clear 3/3 so exactly what is the gain from your elite classes you offer? more dps? then what? when is enough enough compared to having something to actually use it in...

****ing forums its getting worse than crosschat

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    That's pretty simple, you just have to invite at least 7 Primalists into the raid who play pseudo support, for every additional pseudo support you make about 5% more damage.
    If we clear BoS with that setup and I'm doing similar dps to rouges, warriors, primas, then by all means, we have a winner!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ieatacid View Post
    If we clear BoS with that setup and I'm doing similar dps to rouges, warriors, primas, then by all means, we have a winner!
    A Mage with this setup should make about 1.9m st dps. Will be hard to find 7 Primalists who are willing to participate

Question

Quote Originally Posted by andysodandy2 View Post
    and i hate to burst your bubble but my paragon does 1.5mill st so I simply doubt your ability to get 3mill st after your promise to "double the numbers" but what would I know o.O
    I first didn't want to respond but while we are bursting bubbles you might want to start off not calling it 'your paragon' since you propably copied macros.
    Also it's fine having someone playing something more versitile than a pure 61 tank.
    3mil st is totally possible by a spec alone (without mystic exploits yadda) but it requires team effort.

Please clarify this for me: Why do you even go for a respond threat when all you do is stating that you yourself are fine?

kind regards

@Bamu Mage is such an overpowered heal and bis support ever since; making Pyro, Harb or Lock st dps beasts creates a monopol, becoming the best at everything. Only because there are no encounters which demand many of the class and spec benefits (RB self sustain, Warr drag in, Shaman melee cleave, BD/ Lock/ Champ multitarget parse etc) doesn't make a spec bad. They might be B tier for distribution but we also only have 3 similar encounter to benchmark on. Bofors with it's limited range would have such a hard time on Eggtender, Warden Thrax, Inyr'kta or Volan.

@Dev: Give encounter which are 'almost not ment to be killed'. Not only are those kind of encounter considered the most enjoy- and memorable - but are wellcomed back into many game's meta. (only offering frequent pinata bosses leaves the world without a tip of the pyramid)
    Last edited by Shas; 05-30-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    At first this made me laugh. Then it made me cry. Truth hurts sometimes.
    Meepz@Greybriar
    Joebuu@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2