+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi Everyone I need some help with a Trial?

Soulwalker

Question Hi Everyone I need some help with a Trial?

So on steam you get an offer for Free 7 Day Patron, I installed it but does not seem to be working? I don't see a 10% Decrease in the store, or any of the buffs and such.

I am confused lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoth View Post
    So on steam you get an offer for Free 7 Day Patron, I installed it but does not seem to be working? I don't see a 10% Decrease in the store, or any of the buffs and such.

I am confused lol
    You need to get the free offer on Steam, have RIFT installed via Steam and link your Steam and Glyph account after logging into Glyph/RIFT via Steam. It should then be automatically applied.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 05-04-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    You need to get the free offer on Steam, have RIFT installed via Steam and link your Steam and Glyph account after logging into Glyph/RIFT via Steam. It should then be automatically applied.
    So I can't seem to figure how to link them? I am looking on the glyph app that comes with the Steam download of the game, I also logged on to see if there was a way to link it. I feel like this is going to be a simple fix but I am over looking it lol

should also note, I went to the rift site. To my account to see what linking I could do there and its twitch/Ps4 and xbox one. Does this mean its probably already Linked?
    Last edited by Kyoth; 05-04-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoth View Post
    So I can't seem to figure how to link them? I am looking on the glyph app that comes with the Steam download of the game, I also logged on to see if there was a way to link it. I feel like this is going to be a simple fix but I am over looking it lol

should also note, I went to the rift site. To my account to see what linking I could do there and its twitch/Ps4 and xbox one. Does this mean its probably already Linked?
    Usually it asks you to link the accounts the first time you start Glyph via Steam, I actually did it today and it worked fine (the linking). It was a popup window in the Glyph client that requested the linking.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+ Reply to Thread