+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick question

Soulwalker

Default Quick question

Just returned from a long hiatus because a good friend wanted to play. I am level 50 and most familiar with inquisitor cleric.
    The question is where should I go to refresh my knowledge on how to play inquisitor while still leveling. Sometimes solo and sometimes with my friend who is a 50 paladin.
    Thanks in advance.

Oconnor

There's a guides section on these forums, but there is nothing recent as far as leveling guides that I'm aware of. Perhaps you could dig back through much older posts.

My own suggestion would be to level as a shaman. They have decent survivability and damage, and as a off soul you could look at druid for the healer pet. The playstyle is also relatively simple compared to Inquisitor now.

Be aware that the guides that reference legendary abilities are for level 66+, that's when those abilities start to unlock and become available.

The guides for Rift prime may also be useful since they cap around your current level.

Have fun because the Ember Isle and Storm Legion story quests are a lot of fun and full of flavor.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

i came back after a long hiatus as well.. had to make a new cleric so i could remember how to play the old one... and hitting 50 was super fast, unfortunately-- and thats with leveling up fishing, cooking and apoth.

Currently focusing on Defiler, druid and purifier.. having a blast with dots and the beacon of despair or whatever its called... very high survivability.

one of these days i'll go into a dungeon.

Soulwalker

@jeepthang I thought about doing that as well but my friend is already 50 and wants to play together.

@Skiye So with shaman it is primarily melee so a lot of running around(nice bit of aoe though) As for healer pet. I think I need a ll more healing and it tends to draw mobs like moths to a flame. Not bad when I duo because my friend pulls them but bad for solo.

Thanks
    Ps starting the storm legion area. thanks for suggestion

+ Reply to Thread