+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Prime servers

Soulwalker

Default Question about Prime servers

I recently returned and got some free game time to try Rift prime. When I last logged into the live servers, I noticed the message about prime exp boost which also lead me into reading about it closing soon in the coming weeks. Glad to see it had some perks on reaching 50 if done quickly.

I want to use my 7 day pass on this prime server since I can unlock bags and maybe a vault using in game plat which seems like a good option. Sadly I know for a fact I wont reach 50 due to time constraints but was hoping I can maybe get some answers.

At the moment is it only characters that reach 50 that are available to transfer into live when prime leaves? Also I mentioned bank and vault space, but was also curious about souls unlocked. Will all of these also carry over to the live servers? My main concern is that I only reach like level 30 and do all the unlock for a couple things and have it be wasted time and find myself with no characters going over.

Anyways I wrote this kinda quick sorry if typos but thanks for any feedback ya leave me. Will check in shortly

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by apoxgow View Post
    I noticed the message about prime exp boost which also lead me into reading about it closing soon in the coming weeks.
    There is no xp boost, they boosting only kill xp which responsible for around 0% of your total xp, so it completely irrelevant.

At the moment is it only characters that reach 50 that are available to transfer into live when prime leaves?
    All characters will be transferred.

Also I mentioned bank and vault space, but was also curious about souls unlocked.
    Only characters transferred from Prime will be able to use these souls.

Levelling and plat earning are so bad on prime that you will get incomparable better results if you'll be levelling on live (especially with patron). Don't waste your time on prime.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread