+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Back after 6 years

Soulwalker

Hello everyone~ I am a player 7 years ago~ very very happy and cherished ~ cracked developers and staff ~ let this good game life continue ~ I am from Taiwan ~:wink3:

Soulwalker

I just started back myself. My sister and I played beta and she has played all along but I stopped. I've been playing Ark but I need to spend time with her in her game as she does in mine.

So now I have to figure out which of my characters stands the best chance of survival. so very much has changed.

My 2 highest characters are 61 rogue and 65 mage. I have others but they are all 50's.
    I also have most of the souls and will be getting the rest soon.

Any suggestions are welcome

Rogue and Mage are both excellent choices for full free2play.
    You don't need to purchase soul packs to provide max dps specs and basic tanking(rogue) or healing(mage/rogue).
    Since there are quite alot of rogues around in comparison, you may will have a good time on mage.

I assume you may end up as time-time casual playr with maybe a little pvp. Playing alongside a trusted friend defenitly is a big plus.
    Try Pyro as it hits hard, is mobile and has good cc(silence, disarm, root)
    Last edited by Shas; 08-11-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Default I too . .

have just returned from a rather long hiatus from rift. I deleted ALL my old chars and started fresh.

Name: Liadna
    Server: Greybriar (PvE)
    Rolepay: yes

just trying to get into the swing of things. I do LOVE the souls. Makes each character quite unique!

welcome back, perhaps we might run into one another someday. Close some rifts together

with tactician, you can create a valid rogue build.. 58/18 for self heals/survial.. mm/tact

for mage.. probably anything may do well.. for levelling/survival/solo+duo..
    elementalist + chloro for some heals can do nice.. can use the tank pet as tank.. and heal at distance while doing ranged damage

pyro + 8 chloro for bloom cast that heals you or your friend is also an option. can combine that with some stormcaller for aoe or ele for the scrit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2