+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Back after 6 years

Soulwalker

Hello everyone~ I am a player 7 years ago~ very very happy and cherished ~ cracked developers and staff ~ let this good game life continue ~ I am from Taiwan ~:wink3:

Soulwalker

I just started back myself. My sister and I played beta and she has played all along but I stopped. I've been playing Ark but I need to spend time with her in her game as she does in mine.

So now I have to figure out which of my characters stands the best chance of survival. so very much has changed.

My 2 highest characters are 61 rogue and 65 mage. I have others but they are all 50's.
    I also have most of the souls and will be getting the rest soon.

Any suggestions are welcome

Rogue and Mage are both excellent choices for full free2play.
    You don't need to purchase soul packs to provide max dps specs and basic tanking(rogue) or healing(mage/rogue).
    Since there are quite alot of rogues around in comparison, you may will have a good time on mage.

I assume you may end up as time-time casual playr with maybe a little pvp. Playing alongside a trusted friend defenitly is a big plus.
    Try Pyro as it hits hard, is mobile and has good cc(silence, disarm, root)
    Last edited by Shas; 08-11-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Default I too . .

have just returned from a rather long hiatus from rift. I deleted ALL my old chars and started fresh.

Name: Liadna
    Server: Greybriar (PvE)
    Rolepay: yes

just trying to get into the swing of things. I do LOVE the souls. Makes each character quite unique!

welcome back, perhaps we might run into one another someday. Close some rifts together

with tactician, you can create a valid rogue build.. 58/18 for self heals/survial.. mm/tact

for mage.. probably anything may do well.. for levelling/survival/solo+duo..
    elementalist + chloro for some heals can do nice.. can use the tank pet as tank.. and heal at distance while doing ranged damage

pyro + 8 chloro for bloom cast that heals you or your friend is also an option. can combine that with some stormcaller for aoe or ele for the scrit.

Telaran

I found myself bored within 3 months standing around town with less and less people logging on around me daily.

Quote Originally Posted by PieGuy View Post
    I found myself bored within 3 months standing around town with less and less people logging on around me daily.
    And who forces you to play Rift? O.o
    If you are so bored, then look for something else.
    This is a thread that introduces people who have taken a long break and who have a lot to do.
    Either you do not belong to these people and you have everything through, then you are in the wrong thread; or you have taken a long break, but then you have not understood the gameplay.
    Incidentally, you can do more in Rift than standing around in the city and counting other players :P .
    Last edited by Devilicia; 08-23-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Devilicia View Post
    And who forces you to play Rift? O.o
    If you are so bored, then look for something else.
    This is a thread that introduces people who have taken a long break and who have a lot to do.
    Either you do not belong to these people and you have everything through, then you are in the wrong thread; or you have taken a long break, but then you have not understood the gameplay.
    Incidentally, you can do more in Rift than standing around in the city and counting other players :P .

Yep that's what I have done like a lot of the community has. Due to toxic comments from people like you telling people (basically) shut up or leave.

There is one thing severly lacking and that is content.

I was here at the start when there was subs. Have come and gone a few times and I would have to say that the game is about the worst state its ever been in.

You can try to deny it all you want and sit in your little bubble of "everything is awesome" the reality of it is that there is very little to do at endgame.

5 dungeons 2 raids and a solo'able 10man (QF)

I have two fully geared characters (Mage and Rogue).

The end-game content is stale and you would know that if you were an active player.

I did not have a go at anyone nor encouraged the OP to stop playing.

If a returning player is bored within 3months with nothing to do then I feel sorry for those who never left.
    Last edited by PieGuy; 08-23-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Where did I write "shut up or leave?" Reading and understanding are clearly two things ....
    Let me explain the meaning of my post ....

I wrote, if you are so bored, then you should draw the consequences. I do not care how they look to you. That's not my problem either.

Wailing around in an inappropriate thread, wanting to talk the game bad to returning players just because you've had trouble getting your backpack and/or you are bored because you have nothing left to do , I find it's bad style and extremely childish.
    And do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that your arguments are wrong (what do you think, why I had such a long break?;)) It's just the absolutely wrong thread.

There are 1000 threads here where you can complain about Rift. There it is at least in the right place. You also send no condolence letters, if someone's birthday, don't you?

But if it satisfies you, cry on. I don`t tell you, shut up.

The people who return are grown-up and intelligent enough to form their own opinions. Whatever it will be.
    Last edited by Devilicia; 08-24-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Telaran

Where did I write "shut up or leave?" Reading and understanding are clearly two things ....
    Let me explain the meaning of my post ....

I wrote, if you are so bored, then you should draw the consequences. I do not care how they look to you. That's not my problem either.

Wailing around in an inappropriate thread, wanting to talk the game bad to returning players just because you've had trouble getting your backpack and/or you are bored because you have nothing left to do , I find it's bad style and extremely childish.
    And do not get me wrong, I'm not saying that your arguments are wrong (what do you think, why I had such a long break?;)) It's just the absolutely wrong thread.

There are 1000 threads here where you can complain about Rift. There it is at least in the right place. You also send no condolence letters, if someone's birthday, don't you?

But if it satisfies you, cry on. I don`t tell you, shut up.

The people who return are grown-up and intelligent enough to form their own opinions. Whatever it will be.
    When you write “if you are so bored then look for something else.”

Which is quite easily interpreted as “ I don’t want to hear it shut up and leave”

You lack basic comprehension so I’m not going to endorse this argument you have created.

I stand by my original post. After three months returning I found myself bored.

You are the child starting arguments.

If you don’t like it I don’t care. I’m a big boy and your opinion means very little to me.

EDIT: Why do you think I give a crap about a 40slot bag when I can’t even log into my account? Funny stuff
    Last edited by PieGuy; 08-24-2019 at 03:41 PM.

When you write “if you are so bored then look for something else.”

Which is quite easily interpreted as “ I don’t want to hear it shut up and leave”

...... blablablubb
    Your interpretation is clearly wrong. I tried to explain it to you, but apparently you don't understand it or don't want to understand it.

EDIT: Why do you think I give a crap about a 40slot bag when I can’t even log into my account? Funny stuff
    Because you vehemently complained in both threads that affect the backpack (by posting all your correspondence with the support).
    That was exactly the time your other negative comments started in various threads. That's ok, if this is the topic of the threads, but in this thread that is not the case.

But do not care, keep on whining, if you feel better then ... even if it is the wrong thread :P .

P.S. Doesn't it mean somewhere: Big boys don't cry? O.O
    I'm a big girl and when I'm so terribly bored I don't stand in the city (ingame) and count players or write lots of negative comments .... but maybe that's also a difference between men and women;)
    Last edited by Devilicia; 08-25-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Telaran

Your interpretation is clearly wrong. I tried to explain it to you, but apparently you don't understand it or don't want to understand it.

Because you vehemently complained in both threads that affect the backpack (by posting all your correspondence with the support).
    That was exactly the time your other negative comments started in various threads. That's ok, if this is the topic of the threads, but in this thread that is not the case.

But do not care, keep on whining, if you feel better then ... even if it is the wrong thread :P .

P.S. Doesn't it mean somewhere: Big boys don't cry? O.O
    I'm a big girl and when I'm so terribly bored I don't stand in the city (ingame) and count players or write lots of negative comments .... but maybe that's also a difference between men and women;)

I’m pretty sure I know exactly who you are ingame as well and no offence. Your opinions mean nothing to me.

You are closed minded and repeatedly cause problems with players both ingame and now obviously here due to your mouth and poor attitude.

I paid for patron if I can’t log into the game due to incompetency on rifts end then I’ll complain all I Dam want wherever I see fit. At least the next bloke might not get ripped off like I did.

EDIT: I never intended to continue to pay for patron they somehow roped me into an automatic payment system and then refused to refund even though I can’t log into my account and never wished to renew patron. I did not authorise the transaction and they are refusing to refund.

Money hungry sinking ship.
    Last edited by PieGuy; 08-25-2019 at 02:43 PM.

I’m pretty sure I know exactly who you are ingame as well and no offence. Your opinions mean nothing to me.

You are closed minded and repeatedly cause problems with players both ingame and now obviously here due to your mouth and poor attitude.

I paid for patron if I can’t log into the game due to incompetency on rifts end then I’ll complain all I Dam want wherever I see fit. At least the next bloke might not get ripped off like I did.

EDIT: I never intended to continue to pay for patron they somehow roped me into an automatic payment system and then refused to refund even though I can’t log into my account and never wished to renew patron. I did not authorise the transaction and they are refusing to refund.

Money hungry sinking ship.
    Really? Then you are not only a big boy... you`re a poor boy, too

I`ll cry a tear for you... next time... remember me. :P /sarcasm out

Sorry, but somebody who is unable to handle his payments and blames Trion / Gamigo , can you take him seriously? ... puh... I hope they (Gamigo) didn't shoot your dog and burn your house ... /sarcasm really out :P

This doesn't mean that there is nothing to improve in Rift or in dealing with the players. But to seek the guilty only and in everything at Gamigo is just as wrong. And yes, it's still the wrong thread....

p.s. Yeah, you can be sure... I'm using the same name ingame, why should I hide it? O.o
    You have your opinion, I have mine. And I say that, whether you like it or not.
    Incidentally, I'm in a big, active guild with lots of nice people and I don't have any problems with them, on the contrary, it's really fun.
    Last edited by Devilicia; 08-25-2019 at 11:45 PM.

Telaran

Really? Then you are not only a big boy... you`re a poor boy, too

I`ll cry a tear for you... next time... remember me. :P /sarcasm out

Sorry, but somebody who is unable to handle his payments and blames Trion / Gamigo , can you take him seriously? ... puh... I hope they (Gamigo) didn't shoot your dog and burn your house ... /sarcasm really out :P

This doesn't mean that there is nothing to improve in Rift or in dealing with the players. But to seek the guilty only and in everything at Gamigo is just as wrong. And yes, it's still the wrong thread....

p.s. Yeah, you can be sure... I'm using the same name ingame, why should I hide it? O.o
    You have your opinion, I have mine. And I say that, whether you like it or not.
    Incidentally, I'm in a big, active guild with lots of nice people and I don't have any problems with them, on the contrary, it's really fun.

It isn't hard to make your true colours come out.

Yes, I like my "true colours"
    It`s a pity, that you are so colourless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast