+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: Stuck at Level 10

Soulwalker

Default Stuck at Level 10

I am a returning player after 6 years. So much has changed. I started a primalist so that I can learn the basics all over again.

I am stuck at level 10 but should be at level 14. How do I get past level 10? Guardian btw. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Medor View Post
    I am stuck at level 10 but should be at level 14. How do I get past level 10? Guardian btw. Any and all help would be appreciated.
    Do you have some blue arrows on your portrait pointing at your level number? If so, rightclick portrait, Clear Ascended Mentor Level.

And if you have the option for Sidekicking, disable it until someone specifically tells you to enable it. Less problems that way.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 03-11-2019 at 02:51 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Do you have some blue arrows on your portrait pointing at your level number? If so, rightclick portrait, Clear Ascended Mentor Level.

And if you have the option for Sidekicking, disable it until someone specifically tells you to enable it. Less problems that way.
    Thank you. It was the Sidekicking that was holding it up. I appreciate the assist.

+ Reply to Thread