+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about character creation/class

Soulwalker

Default Question about character creation/class

Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but at character creation it told me I can't be a Primalist unless I bought whatever it's called.. a key?.. for $20 and was lvl 10. So I chose Rogue, bought the key to play Primalist and now I am lvl 10, but I can't seem to find out how I can now be a Primalist.. If anything all I've discovered is that you can't change class.. Why would that be a choice on character creation if I can't play that class now that I've met the reqs.. if I'm missing something what do I do next? would be pretty annoying to have spent $20 and find out I spent it for nothing in return. TIA for the help!

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Unglued View Post
    Sorry if I'm being obtuse, but at character creation it told me I can't be a Primalist unless I bought whatever it's called.. a key?.. for $20 and was lvl 10. So I chose Rogue, bought the key to play Primalist and now I am lvl 10, but I can't seem to find out how I can now be a Primalist.. If anything all I've discovered is that you can't change class.. Why would that be a choice on character creation if I can't play that class now that I've met the reqs.. if I'm missing something what do I do next? would be pretty annoying to have spent $20 and find out I spent it for nothing in return. TIA for the help!
    You cannot change calling of existing char, but you can create new char with another calling
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

So... create a character.. play that to lvl 10, then start all over with the new class I paid for originally.. I am glad I am not the person to whom that makes any sense.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

So... create a character.. play that to lvl 10, then start all over with the new class I paid for originally
    Create a Primalist char and you can play that up to level 70, your Rogue will be your second char, when you start up the game, click Create on the bottom right.

https://i.imgur.com/De5rplB.jpg

If you want to keep with the Lore, create a Defiant Bahmi char, male or female, you can of course make the Primalist any Faction or Race, this is just if you want to follow the traditional Lore.

https://i.imgur.com/oOuFWYP.jpg

Here you go, your new, Primalist char.

https://i.imgur.com/XDgYv4d.jpg

Isp
    General of Telara

So... create a character.. play that to lvl 10, then start all over with the new class I paid for originally.. I am glad I am not the person to whom that makes any sense.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying.
    Level 10 is nothing, before they closed some loopholes levelling from 1 to 30 was taking me 5 min. Before game died many active players had at least 5 top level raid ready characters (one for each calling) plus tens of alts for events.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread