+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LittleNibbler has a little question

Soulwalker

Arrow LittleNibbler has a little question

I've played before, long ago, but not for several years, so in most ways I'm a newbie.
    So here ae some newbie questions.

First: what is the difference between Rift and Rift Prime?

Second: in my Charsheet, in the Currency tab, I see something called Individual Rewards. How do I access these rewards? With other forms of currency I know to seek a vendor or open the Store. With this I'm unsure.

Third: Dimensions. The Dimension Vendor hands me a Key. Is that all I need to open my first dimension, or must I make a purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNibbler View Post
    So here ae some newbie questions.
    1. Live is the game advanced to the most current state, max level of 70. Prime is the server that started out as a "legacy server" with all the old content that was available at launch, then it rapidly progressed up to the current Storm Legion set of content. It's for those that wants to relive the old days or just play the content as new. Less stuff in the cash shop on Prime. Patron required for Prime, not for Live.

2. Individual Rewards are "extra loot" for dungeons and raids and rares in the endgame.First kill of the day/week, no charge, just loot. Further kills, spend charges on individual bosses and get loot from those. Good for hunting that specific drop from a specific boss, without having to waste charges on bosses that have no loot for you. They recharge slowly, so most people never run out, but it can happen if you chain-run instances every day.

3. Get key, use key, have fun. Buy more if needed.

And "a little question" usually means one, not three

Soulwalker

Default To Ambrodel

I stand corrected. Little Nibbler has three little questions.

And thank you.

+ Reply to Thread