+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Skrell
  • 1 Post By Skrell
  • 1 Post By Maegwynn

Thread: Where are the new comers at already???

Default Where are the new comers at already???

Yeah I'm talking to you Gamigo or golden by some coin ******** name...whoever you are. ........ where are you?

I'm anyone is going to say **** out loud here, its going to be me.

So where are ya??? Trying to figure out just what to do with these great games? Maybe you shouldn't have fired the ones that are innocent and take the ones out that did nothing but drive this company to the very ground....ugh!!!!!!!!! DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    Yeah I'm talking to you Gamigo or golden by some coin ******** name...whoever you are. ........ where are you?

I'm anyone is going to say **** out loud here, its going to be me.

So where are ya??? Trying to figure out just what to do with these great games? Maybe you shouldn't have fired the ones that are innocent and take the ones out that did nothing but drive this company to the very ground....ugh!!!!!!!!! DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!
    I am so confused, I thought you were staying positive as of just a few hours ago. It has been all of one week and you are mad? They obviously did not have a plan before hand. This is what they do. Go in, buy and then figure it out. It is not like they have only one game to deal with and it does not seem like rift is that high on their list. AA got to keep some of their devs and Trove is already talking about having their live stream back up. I will be happy if we get any word at all this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrell View Post
    I am so confused, I thought you were staying positive as of just a few hours ago. It has been all of one week and you are mad? They obviously did not have a plan before hand. This is what they do. Go in, buy and then figure it out. It is not like they have only one game to deal with and it does not seem like rift is that high on their list. AA got to keep some of their devs and Trove is already talking about having their live stream back up. I will be happy if we get any word at all this week.
    lol, I'm still positive but I'm growing antsy. I thought something would have been delivered by now. also I keep thinking about all the devs that lost their jobs, I have every right to be pissed off and where these new guys again??? "stop dicking around on the moon". Pretty sure I have said this to Trion as well. **** don't change, they just switch gears., aka slow fast to slow to idle.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

okay the deja vu is hitting hard right now...but also dumbness, why is eq2 still alive? **** better make some sense soon or I'm back to killing fools in fortnite. I have a leverage, I play on PC lmao!!!!hahaha.

Rift Disciple

I really wish they would say something as well, but there isn't much we can do. We are at their mercy. I had a bad feeling when the 2 mil loyalty was 30 dollars. I have four accounts and have been playing since launch. So this has really been terrible and now regretting buying all these recent dlc content they have been putting out for four accounts. I took pause when I saw the 2 mil one and thought this was not a good sign. I only bought 2 at first and gave it some time. Then I was like, meh maybe it was a quick cash grab and figured I should get another 2 before it was gone.

How much money I have put into this game just recently is making me feel foolish right about now since the future is iffy. I had fun over the years and if this is the end I am going to be sad. But all we can do is wait until they decide our future. Sometimes I get antsy as well thinking, why can't the few remaining community managers say something...anything. But who knows, they might not even know their future let alone the games.

All we can do is wait and not put any more money into this game until we know what the plans are.

yep and I am here to ask them what the hell are you doing? I think that they better have answers soon. I bet they are intimidated, this is a very challenging course they are taking with all games under trion. I bet they either get there **** straight or the rest is over and look at Fasti, I'm happy he /she is still around. but why some other than others? maybe because these people have been around for years, aka CM Morgana? if they shut us down which again I do not see happening. again read my post. I don''t think they bought this place unless they are gonna let us bleed dry, which is a posiblility. I honestly do not think they will do that but that is my own idea.

Time will be up sooner than later for them, and they need to show themselves.

So when we all want a good time we look to our friends. Once we get out to the club their is suzy ****ing it up for all of us she said to everyone I once was a girl till all you men turned me into a savage beast. "stop it please suzy", thanks. Then everyone started to disappear... I looked around like oh ****...."thinking this ***** done lost her mind. Moments later, some werewolf approached me and I just sat still for a second and I said out loud "Suzy , you gotta do this.I know its you, I can smell your ****ty bottle of wind song perfume from the 1990s. So she comes out looking all fugly and she asks " you hate that perfume too"? haha!

Happy Halloween everyone. <3

I am never going backwards, meaning wow or eq, I will look ahead with hopes high. I will end up in a new game or just flat on my *** playing nothing.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 10-30-2018 at 08:52 PM.

the more I think about it, the more I get pissed off, I mean, who buys a reputable company just to send it down a drain? I wanna know?

Prophet of Telara

Looking at the information available, it looks like it was REALLY spontaneous to buy trion. Like a week earlier there was still some court thing going on with trion, and another notice of that court that trion "suddenly" was sold. So: give gamigo some time to figure out what to do with their sudden purchase, although yes, me too, would like some word from the new owners, even if it is "hello, we are the new owners, we still have to figure out what we will do and tell you as soon as possible" - that silence is NOT good for their product, since people are unsubbing and withholding any purchases, at least those I talked to.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Looking at the information available, it looks like it was REALLY spontaneous to buy trion. Like a week earlier there was still some court thing going on with trion, and another notice of that court that trion "suddenly" was sold. So: give gamigo some time to figure out what to do with their sudden purchase, although yes, me too, would like some word from the new owners, even if it is "hello, we are the new owners, we still have to figure out what we will do and tell you as soon as possible" - that silence is NOT good for their product, since people are unsubbing and withholding any purchases, at least those I talked to.
    Right on and to me it seems the more I get the ******** finger, the more I'm shoving it their very ***.l I mean Who takes a game that has more credentials than what they are working on just to shove it away in a box somewhere, I don't ****ing think so.

These guys either need to rise up, show up or make it known what is going on. We are not going to wait around forever, **** I got limits too, they are callled bills and ********.
    Last edited by MissGreen; 10-31-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Soulwalker

Smile I'm new and still enjoying it !

Yep. totally havn fun.

Sorry, harbingers of doom.... I think I'll play for awhile

Rift Chaser

They have to take care of their maypole, so that no one secretly smashes in 3 nails. Ask in two days again.

+ Reply to Thread