+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Slipmat
  • 1 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 5 Post By discosoc
  • 3 Post By Kuick
  • 1 Post By KnightFalz

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Telara welcomes refugees from Nexus! (for Wildstar players)

Default Telara welcomes refugees from Nexus! (for Wildstar players)

So it was announced that Wildstar and the studio behind it (Carbine) will shut down soon and many players are looking for a new home. We'd love to welcome you in the Rift community! If you come from Wildstar and want to indroduce yourself, look for a guild/community or have any questions about the game, please don't be shy to post them here (or join us for some chat on the "Heroes of Telara" RIFT Discord server).

Welcome in Telara!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Anyone that was big into Housing in Wildstar will know about Rift's Dimensions, greetings to all future Dimensioneers.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

I'd love to see Wildstar folks here! The Dimensions would go wild!
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    I'd love to see Wildstar folks here! The Dimensions would go wild!
    Brasse
    Then give them some indication that the game is worth investing their time in.

Shadowlander

I have been playing since RIFT 2.4. Storm Legion was the best expansion IMO to this day. Plat expenses were balanced, PvP was amazing, creating alts was fun, and best of it all for me it was Planebreaker Bastion raid where mechanics were fun. Nightmare Tide was ok but it wasn't as good as Storm Legion since PvP stats and gear were removed and made gearing alts more tedious. Raids were ok but nothing like Planebreaker Bastion. This expansion takes things an extra few steps downwards due to adding more grind, RNG on boxes and on fragments (which should have been half the price to infuse at least.) Raiding is somewhat acceptable at best, not much mechanics just unbalances (BoS and class). I don't PvP anymore because I lost interest so I don't know how that's doing.

And therefore, Wildstar's shutdown should be taken as a warning and something to reflect upon. The way I see it, Rift is decreasing in overall quality and could eventually lead to the same fate. Rift has been losing more people than it has attracted. The most noticeable losses are their main raid testing guild which I shall not name (many know who they are), pillars of telara like Grimok, Khortish, Discordya who were really valuable, and guide writers like the guild leader of said raid testing guild, Chamberdown and Seatin who provided detail explanations to specs and raid/open world tips and tricks.

This is my point of view and I understand that some may agree and some disagree. I do not wish to turn this into a forum war. I only felt I had to share this.

Soulwalker

Default pls help me, i just post here cuz i see the name DEV on the post. soory

im not the best english speaker but ill try to explain

i bought progenitor pack and and get instant 30 days patron . ok
    but when i notice the server was with low population i just lvled my mage to 50 and keep my 2x vounches of 15 days patron to use close to the SL expansion
    yesterday i used one code and dint get patron status or prime acess
    tryed with the other, and it already apply again but i dint get any permission
    tryed to contact suport but they reply with this mensage

-----After looking into this for you, it appears that you already used that voucher on your account on October 1st. As that is the case, it will not grant the contents of the voucher to your account again.----

sure it aplyed but if aplyed why i dint get nothing from it? someone got the same problem?
    on this event double credits, i thinked to buy 17000 credits, but dont want to loss my 30 days patrons for noone reason, when i bought it, the sale image clearely shows " u can give it for one friend or use on your acount as u whant"
    i dont wanna to loss my 30 days patrons if i payd like 2x the price of 1month patron
    i dont wanted the lion mount or the portrait i just want to play.
    pls help me

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...7-a84f845422ac

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/enviar3-png

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...8-fb0e3d76742c

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/image...4-0d4e115e1394

Champion

see my reply to your other post on this same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Anyone that was big into Housing in Wildstar will know about Rift's Dimensions, greetings to all future Dimensioneers.
    Seeing as the housing in WildStar granted concrete benefits to game play and dimensions in Rift provide nothing comparable I don't expect they will be much of a draw to Nexus refugees, especially with the games being otherwise dissimilar in so many ways.

+ Reply to Thread