+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Sarleaf
  • 1 Post By Sarleaf

Thread: Stuff I like about the game - thank you!

Rift Disciple

Default Stuff I like about the game - thank you!

Hi, I've been playing for a couple months and I'm really loving the game so far.

I'm not sure if the designers/creators of the game read the forum, but I just wanted to say that I like the talent presets. I had been a healer and dps, and was eventually also curious about tanking; I really like that I could easily get a pre-made tanking soul tree combo, just to start me off in the right direction. I tanked a few dungeons, and some mobs in the instant adventures, and it was a lot of fun. I just wanted to say thanks for making that possible.

I also like the summerfest event. So much fun, and the doggies are so cute.

Speaking of cute, I really loved the quest line in Scatherran Forest. I loved playing with the unicorns, and I thought it was cool to have some NPCs following me around for a little bit. The forest is beautiful and the music is pretty. I like helping the animals, and it's cool that I can even continue to help them in the celestial instant adventures in Vostigar peaks, with that one quest to heal the wounded fora.

I like that I can mentor down to give me a chance to see some of the older areas and dungeons.

I think it's a very good game and I'm having fun. I say, keep up the good work!

Rift Disciple

Ahhh I like the second half of the summerfest, too! So funny to catch the little skunks, and I like the race through the city core, with the cute balloons to run through, and the jump at the end! So fun to build a little sandcastle fort around the npc in ashora, etc.

Rift Disciple

Its very nice to see some positive feedback! I too enjoy the game and hope it hangs around for a long, long time!
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

+ Reply to Thread