+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BigBeaver

Thread: Your Account with Gazillion

Soulwalker

Default Your Account with Gazillion

hi.
    i received this email, and i choose rift's gift, Ascended Essentials Edition + Primogenitor Pack, but i didn't receive any email back.
    is it automatically applied or what?
    thanks

Hey mate,

I don't know how the claiming process worked, but you can easily check if it's applied.
    • Log into your glyph account on the website and check your transaction history
    • Log into your glyph account on the website, check RIFT in your game library and see how much active subscription time you have (the Primogenitor pack should have given you 30 days + 2x 15 days via e-mail)
    • On live servers, you should have 5 bag slots unlocked on new characters and you should have all souls (except Mystic Archer) unlocked. You should also have gained around 20,000 loyalty points.

It's likely they send you the codes via e-mail, maybe it takes some time. Anyway, welcome to Telara!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Hey mate,

I don't know how the claiming process worked, but you can easily check if it's applied.
    • Log into your glyph account on the website and check your transaction history
    • Log into your glyph account on the website, check RIFT in your game library and see how much active subscription time you have (the Primogenitor pack should have given you 30 days + 2x 15 days via e-mail)
    • On live servers, you should have 5 bag slots unlocked on new characters and you should have all souls (except Mystic Archer) unlocked. You should also have gained around 20,000 loyalty points.

It's likely they send you the codes via e-mail, maybe it takes some time. Anyway, welcome to Telara!
    what and where is this? NM I see it on google now. So gazillion players got a $260 dollar value because you bought them out? What about the players that have spends a lot every month on rift. Anyone with a patron status should receive the same, other wise there is no reason for us to spend money. Why do companies always do this crap?
    Last edited by BigBeaver; 07-12-2018 at 10:25 AM.

I was about to post and say I never got an email, but I just found it in the junk folder so it wasn't forwarded to my email program. Problem is, the emails I use for Gazillion and Trion are different so I'm not sure how to claim anything (and some who use the same email say they can't claim anything, anyway).

Nevermind, I got it figured out and was able to claim.
    Last edited by KurganNazzir; 07-12-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Nazzir@Faeblight
    <Shadetouched>

+ Reply to Thread