+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SonoMoenia
  • 1 Post By Slipmat

Thread: Greeting and Well Met

Smile Greeting and Well Met

Hello just started playing Rift, but am a long time online player, I started with Ultima Online, and have played Guild Wars 1 and 2, Age of Conan, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, World of Warships, and many others.

I play normally Rangers/Hunters, Warriors or Cleric/Priest types, and I do not like PvP but really enjoy crafting.

I would like to find a like minded Guild to join, and I am hoping to get my wife in the game ASAP.

Have you created characters yet? What shard are you on?

There is also an in-game feature called Guild Finder. Default access is shift-G. That's a good place to start but I'd still reach out to folks around you in game.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Have you created characters yet? What shard are you on?

There is also an in-game feature called Guild Finder. Default access is shift-G. That's a good place to start but I'd still reach out to folks around you in game.
    I have a LvL 10 Ranger/Dwarf and I am on Deepwood - sorry about that. And thanks for the info
    Last edited by ChaosKen1960; 07-03-2018 at 09:43 AM.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosKen1960 View Post
    I am on Deepwood

Welcome to Rift, also in Rift if you happen to find or play with a Guild you like the look of but they're not on Deepwood you can transfer to their shard (server) for free.

Transfer are free once a week, every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Welcome to Rift, also in Rift if you happen to find or play with a Guild you like the look of but they're not on Deepwood you can transfer to their shard (server) for free.

Transfer are free once a week, every week.
    Thanks for the info, I am waiting for the wife to get on, we just ordered a video card for her computer so she can play.

+ Reply to Thread