+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Character count

Soulwalker

Default Character count

I'm a new player and, unfortuantely, an altoholic. I've been searching all over to find out what the character limit is per shard per free account. I've heard 6 per shard with a max of 12 or 13 per account. Could someone clarify for me, please?

• As full F2P you can have 2 characters per shard
    • As "Veteran" account (buy old RIFT box for 10$ or buy Ascended Essentials Edition) you can have 6 characters per shard
    • With "Character Extension Scrolls" from the shop you can increase the limit to a maximum of 12/13 slots per shard (I'm not sure if the special character slot from NMT is handled atm)

(There is no total character limit, it's always limited per shard)
    Last edited by Seshatar; 06-10-2018 at 09:24 AM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

I read it's 2 per shard for PRIME but I'm not doing that. I have 3 on one already.

General of Telara

Also, more characters than there are classes doesn't make much sense unless you want character's banks/alt guilds to store more stuff, since you can have any role on a single character... so you don't need, for example, different characters to have a rogue dd, a rogue supporter, a rogue tank and a rogue healer, you can have all of these on one character by switching roles.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

+ Reply to Thread