+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Levelling on live...

Shadowlander

Default Levelling on live...

Morning,

As a newb who has played on Prime for a month or so I'm thinking of moving across to Live just to get Primalist and to see lvl 50+ stuff etc...

What is the levelling situation like on live at the mo (as I know most ppl are max already), and is there the same a) huge dungeon queues at low level and b) you MUST be MA or Sab toxicity that exists on Prime...?

Serious comments please!

Thanks

Live is pretty much a solo game until level 70. The good thing is, with Instant Adventures you can level pretty fast, or a friend or guildie can powerlevel you VERY VERY fast to level 65.

There isn't much toxicity on live but for PuG raids they'll expect you to pull certain DPS and have certain gear, especially the Eternal weapon. The top specs on live are different than on prime.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Shadowlander

I assume that is with Primalists which are not on Prime yet (re the top specs I mean)..

thanks for that re the levelling tips; are instant adventures things that require tanks/dps/heal a la a classic dungeon style of play or just go as for the Mage Towers in WOW for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Hereward View Post
    I assume that is with Primalists which are not on Prime yet (re the top specs I mean)..

thanks for that re the levelling tips; are instant adventures things that require tanks/dps/heal a la a classic dungeon style of play or just go as for the Mage Towers in WOW for example?
    Even for the other classes the top specs on level 70 are different than the ones on Prime, as there are other abilities and factors on level 70 that make certain builds better. MA is **** on live for example (except for solo/leveling).

Instant Adventures are like an endless chain of mostly "kill XY" and "collect XY" quests that reward insane XP. You just queue for them and get thrown into a raid group with others and the quest requirements scale with raid size.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+ Reply to Thread