+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Eternal Weapon Choices

Default Eternal Weapon Choices

Greetings fellow Telarans!

Jeez, look at me posting in the Newcomer section. LOL. It's been so long since I've played but having such a blast being back and checking out all the new content + all the nostalgia.

I've yet to get to the Eternal Weapon quest but a friend of mine just completed Stage 1. Sounds like you only get to have 1 Eternal Weapon.

So my question is, as a Cleric, it looks like I get a 2 handed hammer as an Eternal. I suspect the quest will give me the choice between a 1H or Shield Eternal and a 2H Hammer?

If it does and I choose the hammer, am I making the choice to never be as good of a tank as I could be or can the Eternal weapon adapt to my active role?

As a Cleric, you start with a 2H.
    Once you get to the stage that actually turns it eternal (sky blue) quality, you get a one hander and shield.
    You don't ever have a choice; you end up with all 3.
    This is true for Warriors too. Rogues start with one 1H and get a second at the eternal-quality stage. Primalist and Mages get a 2H and nothing else, as they can tank, heal, and DPS all the same with a 2H.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 05-06-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Default 2nd option

Hello on my cleric I did'nt have the 2nd option,1 hander and shield is there a way to back peddle for this option thanks

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by NoEntry View Post
    Hello on my cleric I did'nt have the 2nd option,1 hander and shield is there a way to back peddle for this option thanks
    Your cleric will get this option when the weapon turns into the 2nd to last stage eternal. That's when you can click your weapon and get a buff for your group. Are you at that stage yet? If not, keep working at it. If you are at that stage and the quest giver hasn't offered you the additional weapons (1H & Shield) put in a ticket cause that's a bug.

Default ohhh i see

thank you for info.....i have a bit to go,i'm on 25 exp. dungeon section,again thank you
    Toad 70 cleric DW
    Turgid 70 warlock DW
    Moe ?? Primalist DW

+ Reply to Thread