+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Probably returning

Soulwalker

Default Probably returning

Hey! First of all im sorry for my bad english!

I have played Rift back in 2011 until Storm Legion (?) came and i took a break after that expansion.

Just realized Rift is still online so i guess i will give it a try again, going to start on live servers but there are a few questions:

I enjoyed playing Cleric and Warrior in pve back then, are this two classes still viable as DPS?

How is leveling done today? Doing quests/grinding or more instant adventures? Im going to start from scratch again i am missing my old account informations

Population wise, which fraction would you recommend? I was playing on guardian side only so far

Are there more people on live or prime servers? I would like to give prime a try but first of all i have to play a little before

Guess thats all i need to know, thans for anyone willing to answer!

Greetings

Lerchomat

1.As a cleric yes there is a viable dps class , you can check the guides at class sub forum

2.Till 65 I think the quickest way to level up is with Instant adventures. You can also level up doing stories - quests - carnages. Depends what you prefer.
    65+ Leveling is best doing the story quests and dailies zones

3.Doesnt really matter the faction you are. Guardians and Defiants can be in the same guild and do everything together.

4.Prime has many ppl leveling , Live most players are at 70lvl doing stuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    1.As a cleric yes there is a viable dps class , you can check the guides at class sub forum

2.Till 65 I think the quickest way to level up is with Instant adventures. You can also level up doing stories - quests - carnages. Depends what you prefer.
    65+ Leveling is best doing the story quests and dailies zones

3.Doesnt really matter the faction you are. Guardians and Defiants can be in the same guild and do everything together.

4.Prime has many ppl leveling , Live most players are at 70lvl doing stuff.
    Hey thanks for your response!

You already helped me out a lot, im wondering if there is still the crocodile mount ingame?

I remember doing a long exhausting quest chain to get this mount, is it still available ingame?

Greetings

Yes I guess there is. No reason to remove it
    I haven't done this quest chain years now so can't be sure

+ Reply to Thread