+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone give me 15 day trial code? I would be forever grateful <3 :D

Red face Can someone give me 15 day trial code? I would be forever grateful <3 :D

Hey people!

I want to buy the rift prime but I already bought so many games and always end up being disapointed... even with wow, albion etc. I would be grateful if someone could give me a 15 day code or even less if its possible.

Thank you.

You can always try Rift live servers that are f2p and if you enjoy it , you can then buy a sub

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    You can always try Rift live servers that are f2p and if you enjoy it , you can then buy a sub
    Thanks for your answer.
    But is it the same experience? I guess there is not many people on the classic servers?

Champion

Live is pretty empty in the low level zones. However, you can play on live, gather enough money to buy a 15 day patron code and then try out Prime later. Sure, it'll be work but it's more dignified.

Just play on the main live servers and see if you like the game, then pay if you do. Remember, nobody likes a scrounger in-game.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by danboss View Post
    Thanks for your answer.
    But is it the same experience? I guess there is not many people on the classic servers?
    It's the same experience since Prime is a copy and paste of Live. They are literally the same game, Prime is just tweaked and things turned off. As others suggested, you can play live, generate plat, then buy Patron from a credit seller.

It's not that there aren't people on live, it's that no one is leveling. You will find many players in the home city of Tempest Bay, or Dims. Many raiders log on once a week to clear the raid within 15-30m then log off, and repeat next week. Many have been doing that since October. There is a severe lack of content on live and that is one of the reasons why it's not as populated as before, there's jack to do end game wise.

Side note: The same problems you find on live? They are present on Prime.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Thanks all for your time and kind answers.

So if I understand: I can play on live servers and then earn the ingame money to buy prime time?
    Can you give more info please on how it is done?

I downloaded the game and I played a little bit! I love the feeling of the game.

this is weird... I have an subscriber status (patron 3 days) yet I haven't payed anything? How is that possible?
    Last edited by danboss; 04-21-2018 at 01:54 AM.

this is weird... I have an subscriber status (patron 3 days) yet I haven't payed anything? How is that possible?
    Once you hit a certain point (I believe it is level 8) on a new account, you automatically get 3 days of patron.

Fia

Thanks all for your time and kind answers.

So if I understand: I can play on live servers and then earn the ingame money to buy prime time?
    Can you give more info please on how it is done?

I downloaded the game and I played a little bit! I love the feeling of the game.
    Basically you can farm platinum, when you have enough you can go to the auction house and buy REX (REX is the ingame credit exchange currency). In the ingame store, you can then go buy the 15 day patron pass. It'll take a while to get the platinum for that however, especially if you're not level 70 yet. Leveling is very fast compared to Prime though.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

+ Reply to Thread