+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Kulta

Thread: How active is the game? (Not Prime)

Rift Disciple

Default How active is the game? (Not Prime)

So I am a returning player, and was wondering how many players that still played this game, or is its dead by any means?

I'm from EU if that matters.

There is still plenty of players in end game, mostly waiting for the next content drop.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    There is still plenty of players in end game, mostly waiting for the next content drop.
    True but there are also, some like me, hoping to catch up before new content drops-.Never to late to come play and be ready for the next BOOM of the next content to arrive.
    Have you ever wanted to?

It's still kicking. The ability for people to play on whatever shard they wish at their whim allows them to concentrate population as it suits which helps to prevent what otherwise might be shortfall on particular shards.

Im also a returned player. Population on end game is pretty active.

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    Im also a returned player. Population on end game is pretty active.
    Public though or just a few big guilds sticking to their own? Shard might as well be dead for open guilds or non guild players leveling up
    Pls respond

Lightbulb

I think at current server population of active players it would be most cost effective for Trion to do a mass shard merge, keep the RP shard, for the sake of PvP players who think there is any reason to keep SS when no one plays on it in open world anymore, and then the rest can merge into one main shard

Why merge the shards when everyone is placed in the most populated server when log in?
    So everyone playing together , but we also have the option to change shard when we artifact hunting, gathering or doing several zone events
    I dont want a merge

Soulwalker

Considering returning myself however I am curious are supports still shunned by the average player. I used to get all kinds of grief when I would que up for a dungeon run as an Archon instead of a straight up DPS. Is this still the case?

+ Reply to Thread