+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild signatures for new guild?

Telaran

Default Guild signatures for new guild?

I bought a guild charter, and it said I needed 5 signatures but it is not clear how that is done. Once I clicked on the charter, it asked for a guild name, and then the guild tab opened. The guild log said the guild had been founded.

I was able to list the guild in the Guild Finder, and recruited 4 other characters to the guild. So now I have a guild with 5 members. Is that it or do I still need signatures?

You do not need signatures anymore.

Hey Zornar! I know exactly what you're talking about. And unfortunately, you're out the plat you spent on the charter.

The best way to start up a Guild is to open the Guild Finder UI - by default it is Shift-G.
    In the bottom right is a button labeled Create Guild.
    Hit that button.
    Choose a Name.
    DONE.

We put in a ticket to indicate that the Guild Masters in our home cities (Sanctum and Meridian) are still offering this out-dated Guild Charter. I believe that this is the kind of graft one sees when Union organizers start to get out of hand. Remember what happened to Jimmy Hoffa? Ok, ok. I'm showing my age, my RP nerdiness, and my ability to make pretty darn bad jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    Hey Zornar! I know exactly what you're talking about. And unfortunately, you're out the plat you spent on the charter.

The best way to start up a Guild is to open the Guild Finder UI - by default it is Shift-G.
    In the bottom right is a button labeled Create Guild.
    Hit that button.
    Choose a Name.
    DONE.

We put in a ticket to indicate that the Guild Masters in our home cities (Sanctum and Meridian) are still offering this out-dated Guild Charter. I believe that this is the kind of graft one sees when Union organizers start to get out of hand. Remember what happened to Jimmy Hoffa? Ok, ok. I'm showing my age, my RP nerdiness, and my ability to make pretty darn bad jokes.

oh wow, you're kidding

Not sure how a player would know - it's the guild NPC (magistrate, I think?) who has those so I bought one when I started a guild as a baby player on Prime - and 1 plat isn't peanuts for a new player in the beginning.

Ah well, live and learn. Hopefully they will remove those charters from the game to help new players out, with instructions of the new (cheaper) way to start a guild.
    Serenity
    is not freedom from the storm,
    but peace amid the storm.

+ Reply to Thread