+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tam I am

Soulwalker

Unhappy Tam I am

And I am lost. I've been back to playing for a little while now, got a character up to level 26. But yesterday when I went to log in, and today when I went to check, there is no sign of my being able to play. All I see is options to download 'Crucia's Claw' or the 'RIFT PRIME'. I'm a free player, so the Prime isn't for me, but does this mean that I can no longer play for free at all?

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by UtterlyWeird View Post
    And I am lost. I've been back to playing for a little while now, got a character up to level 26. But yesterday when I went to log in, and today when I went to check, there is no sign of my being able to play. All I see is options to download 'Crucia's Claw' or the 'RIFT PRIME'. I'm a free player, so the Prime isn't for me, but does this mean that I can no longer play for free at all?
    Yesterday rift was patched (which happens almost every week) so you need to download update. You want regular free 2 play rift which says crucia's claw in picture and and could continue to play.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Thanks for not laughing at what was probably a silly question!

+ Reply to Thread