+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forgot a lot

Default Forgot a lot

Hai
    So i am a returning player since a month or 2 or so..
    When i was playing om my lvl 70 mage, i was in a guild back in those days and never really got explainations but just like "you need this one and this one" etc.
    So now that i leveled my rogue up to lvl 65...things get a little confusing for me.
    so i am just gonna put out my questions here.

1) Planar Focus
    For lvl 65 rogue, which one do i need and where do i get it? (or how)

2) Synergy Crystal
    For lvl 65 rogue, which one do i need and where do i get it? (or how) Or is it better to do without until i am lvl 70?

3) Seal
    For lvl 65 rogue, which one do i need and where do i get it? (or how)

I do see things on the internet and in the store but people say a lot that you need some kind of collection of gear. I have no idea where to find this information nor where to get a needed set of gear.

4) Planar fragments
    I do have a picture of wich ones are the best for dps rogue but for lack of better ones, can i just use what i have and replace then when i get better ones?

Thank you

Plane Walker

I'm sure there are others who can better help you, but I thought I'd at least give you a bit of info. I can't help with regards to the synergy crystal, because I don't understand that one either. However, there are a few focus that you can get. There's one that gives you additional pvp stats, and I BELIEVE, one that gives you added stats for something else. However, I think those require that you do pvp to get the currency, or get the reputation to purchase from special merchants. You can get a "normal" one, with two greater slots, four lesser slots, from the merchants in your main city, those that sell planar items. In Meridian, that would be in the crafting hall, in the little side alcove. In Sanctum, I think they are on the first floor where the king is, and the main portal.

As for seals, I picked up one from the auction house. I looked for one that has my main stat, and bought it. However, they are player made, so you could ask around and see if someone would make you one that suits your needs. I think you want to pick your main stat, either that, or crit or power. It's really up to you, I think. I hope that I was of some help, and that others get on here and explain a little better than me.
    Increase the peace, decrease the chaos.

Plane Walker

Oh, forgot about the planar fragments. From my playing around with them, I just upgraded to a certain point on the initial ones, then replace/overwrite them as I came across better ones. I'd then upgrade the new ones to a certain point, and keep on doing that. I'd destroy the ones that were worthless to me, and just rinse and repeat. Of coarse, I do have two hungry alts to feed as well, so I have fed them as well at times, if something looked really appropriate for them.
    Increase the peace, decrease the chaos.

+ Reply to Thread